Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Guildsman

Ţhe Ƨquad 7 ₯ivision

◄Greetings ^-^. Before I introduce myself, I would like to ask you something if you don't mind ^-^. In the world of role playing, there has been vast amounts of cases regarding to user activity status and management. Many of the unfortunate have been victim in witnessing dying threads, forums, and even guilds across gaia in general. But in specific, the bleach universe of rps and interest has declined within the category of guilds especially. It has been evident that within the guild, the maintenance between limited role playing and organization has lead to the downfall of many guilds. To be more exact, there aren't many bleach role playing guilds who can maintain let alone express an above average amount of activities without most that result to inactive members. My question leads to ask, is there any truly successful bleach role playing guild in which can hold their activity, events, and control within constant progress?►

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

◄By reading this alone, you have given me enough time and effort to explain my intentions very precisely. Unlike most recruiters for guilds, I will take the time to get to know you and see if you have a potential interest not just in a bleach role playing guild, but also the Squad 2 Division. You can just call me Soul or Black(considering that many people chose to call me that anyways lol) and I am the Captain of the Squad 7 :The Hand To Hand/Hakuda/Martial Arts Division in Bleach Advent Chronicles. . I am a Literate Rper who loves to do a bit of exploring and takes part in many activities whenever I can. I guess I could be known as one of the most cool yet well versed leaders among Captains in our guild. I help with RCPs, Zanpakutou, Weapons, etc you name it, well aside from Post Formats and Pictures XD. Currently as you may notice by the subject of this message, I am recruiting for Squad 7 and seek members asap. To be honest, our Squad has just started shortly and many Captains have already gotten a good start on their Squads, so we're a little behind ^-^"►

User Image

◄I've decided that it is time for the Squad 7 Division to live up to its name and represent every aspect of what it takes to become a true warrior. Regardless of what type of rank, history, or class, I seek those who want to express themselves to the limit of their Role playing. Though I highly recommend Semi Literate, Literate will give distinction, honor, and pride in our Squad's specialty. I want you, out of many, to make the decision to join our ranks and prove themselves a grand player against all odds. I wish for now to please tell me a bit about yourself, your role playing experience, and what you desire/want in not just a Squad, but in Role play and the guild. It is easy to get started, however I will try to test your knowledge, skill, and foundation without a limit. The choice is yours, and although we have no right to prevent a member from joining a Squad, there is still much we can do to help members succeed.]►

User Image

◄We await your arrival in Bleach Advent Chronicles

Desirable Guildsman

SQUAD 7!!!!

Chatty Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Desirable Guildsman

Onin Harashi Tsuna