User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This will Be a guild that will have as many subjects as there are suggestion for them. It will mainly be a huge Millitary/RP guild, I will make sub-forums for about every other subject as I can afford it. I will personaly add almost every isdea in the guild one way or another. This will be a place to just hang out and have fun, unless of course you wanna fight in the military/RP or have political or religion depates or whatever in a SEPERATE sub-forum that will be made for such things. Once the guild gets on it's own 2 feet and can substain itself we will have contests frequently.

We will have a huge Military/RP for every one in the guild (as I said before) This Military/RP will be known as the "Arcainean Wars". It starts off where Angels and demons are fighting as well as Dragon-Kin and Lycans. There will be a deformed race called the "Tai" Which is a Race with no alighnment. Now this race will be made up of hand drawn creatures, Some will look very different and some will look about the same. (I will allow members to make races as long as they can discribe them or draw them. If they cannot make a picture of the creature I will try my BEST to have one made by the description) But from when the story begins the members will decide how the story goes after that by what they do in the guild.

How the military/RP will work. You will have to make a Bio for your charactor, BUT it has to be reasonable for a begining character. You may gain power, money, soilders, and you may even own your own land. But yet you have to work for it. you can't just have all of it!. New crew members will be given a group of soilders and some more power. You may also choose to take over listed NPCs and ubtain what they are set up with. It will start out off on a Planet named Dragon Lance. The guild master and 2nd in command will be rulers over this planet (Which will be the main planet of the game) As the guild gets bigger there will become more planets availible and ways to get to them. (To answer a question I know some one WILL ask) Yes you can own a planet yourself if you get to be that powerful.

So Check us out, about any one can join, you have to give a reason why you wanna join, "just cuzz" doesn't work. Just have fun! Follow the TOS and the few guild rules and you will be fine