Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
« S h i n o b i S t r i k e »
][ Literate Naruto Roleplay ][

We're back!

I know what you're thinking: oh, it's another Naruto guild. But that, ladies and gentlemen is where you're wrong. In Shinobi Strke, we plan on bringing a new depth to the popular series in a world revolving around the survival of the fittest. What will you become? An assassin who traverses the shadows to find their target, or a fierce guardian who lives to protect the lives of the innocent? A master crafter who owns half the land, or an explorer who seeks out the treasures thought to be lost to the world? Delve into a story where you control what happens. Everyone starts out as equals. Unlock technologies that could revolutionize society, discover spirits who can grant unique powers, fight colossal monsters that threaten travelers, and lead a nation into war. All of these and more are possibilities in this character-centric guild. Nothing is set in stone.

Features:
• Stat System :: A simple system that determines a character's strengths and weaknesses, and unlocks special abilities after reaching certain points.
• Experience and Money System :: Earn experience and money by completing missions, making and selling items, fighting other shinobi, participating in contests, and much more.
• Crafting System :: Features everything from weaponsmithing to cooking, and allows for the creation of completely unique items. You can even open shops to sell the things you make!
• New Classes :: We are focused on unique characters, and provide primary, secondary, and prestige classes as you ascend through the ranks.
• Random Encounter :: Outside of villages, a roll is implemented for a chance to find anything from a rare treasure to a terrifying monster.
• Bestiary :: The world has changed over the years. Monsters run rampant and the roads and villages alike need your help to make them safe.
• And much more!

The guild is still under construction, but is nearing completion. We are currently looking for temporary, possibly permanent, crew members to help us finish everything up, as well as provide feedback on our systems and ideas. Following completion, we will be hosting a sort of 'beta test' to make sure everything works before opening the guild to public. Those that help finish the guild will get to create the first characters in the guild, and will get to keep their characters when the guild opens officially.

If you're interested, please quote me, Tao-Benshin, here or PM me. We look forward to working with you!

See our story here: Shinobi Strike.

Lanfaer's Partner

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito's Husband

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
emotion_yatta

- Lanfaer
Captain of Shinobi Strike
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lanfaer's Partner

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer's Partner

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500