Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reasonable Price?

Yes 0.90196078431373 90.2% [ 46 ]
No 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 >

Link:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=9168
Subforums:12
Notes: This guild is completely cleaned out and there is no members in the directory. There is about 1K in the guild account. I'm willing to haggle though, I'm not going to rip myself off TO bad.

Price:40K
Guild Worth:50K
No one will buy coz price is too high!
Hazario_Ryu
No one will buy coz price is too high!
Apparently you don't understand that the subforums cost 2.5K each. When it's all totalled all together, it's 50K. Your SAVING 10K. I'd say that's a buy.
Atualy I do coz I bout a 3 for a guild I was in and then they totaly sold me out! Don't ask!!! Or you could and....
Hazario_Ryu
Atualy I do coz I bout a 3 for a guild I was in and then they totaly sold me out! Don't ask!!! Or you could and....
I don't understand your n00b language. Please re-type that.
Hazario_Ryu

That made no sense at all. Please type it out again so it is understandable. 3nodding
J-Barney
Hazario_Ryu

That made no sense at all. Please type it out again so it is understandable. 3nodding
xd . So you want to purchase this guild J? I know your the guild trader, so I would think that you would want one. I will take items, but more preferably pure.
[ +Exadous+ ]
Hazario_Ryu
I don't understand your n00b language. Please re-type that.
PWND
Currently, my gold has been invested in some small purchases (aka sealeds, about 9 of them) and the remaining gold i have is just there incase i find a "must have" guild.

So i couldn't buy if i wanted too (although i could gain gold just like that *clicks fingers* if i did want), and besides... as you may or may not know, those kinda guilds are hard to sell and i already have 2 similar and better than yours! xd

Expect weeks for this guild to sell... i should know seeing as i trade and i have previously sold off guilds like yours before. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff