Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm sorry i can only offer 500g i'm on a quest for a kitty but i'll stay and bump biggrin with ya
AnakinsAngel38
[ Envy ]
Sorry to hear you are leaving? May I ask why?

My offer for your guild is 5.3k. It's low...I know. sweatdrop
The reason I am leaving is that I have no time for gaia anymore. I work 3 jobs and am still getting tons of homework.

Wow...3 jobs and school. That's a lot. Good luck in real life!
damnit. I lost the bid. D: I really wanted a guild. Cafe Tricot right down the drain. T.T
well i can offer...shot i too broke to offer 1k!!!! and this is a JOKE I DON'T NEED YOU STINGIN PITY, BUT I'LL TAKE IT ALWAYS!!!lol rofl crying
Now_I_Remember_it
if there are no other bids you can send the trade and join the guild. It is called The Ultimate D.N. Angel Guild.
Aww thats sad. But 3 jobs.... Jeez.
If you are quiting can I have your account? I do not know why but it seems that the pixles shouldn't go to waste.
DarkSoapSud's avatar Frozen.Strawberry.Boba's avatar The_Copy_Ninja's avatar LilZatchyDude's avatar The_Incognito_Man's avatar XAmeeX's avatar
Well see ya
ninja
501 g! Take it or leave it!
AnakinsAngel38
I am leaving Gaia so I decided to sell my guild and donate gold to other members who are questing etc. Do not beg me for gold. I will choose who i give it too randomly. Please post any offers you have.

160 gold for the guild your selling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces