Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

I am currently looking for Role play guild that has a type of faction system. Preferably with a light vs dark good vs evil kind of feel. If you have any suggestions please let me know. thanks.

Magical Lunatic

We have currently just finished updating a guild that is in need of members. It's a Technology vs. Magic guild. Here's the link if your interested.
User Image

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Heartline is a new roleplay group with all kinds of roleplays! You could make a roleplay like that or request someone else to make one for you ^.^

User Image
Rhiod - World of Dreams has three factions, and although they are not strictly "good vs evil,"
many of the characters might take it that way. You see, Rhiod is a world created by the dreams
of humans. The King has ruled for millennia, and out of fear of the destruction technology can
cause, has banned it completely. Those who support him are known as the King's Syndicate.
The second faction, the Rebellion Forces, believe that technology can be used to help Rhiod,
protect it from the dangerous Nightmare creatures, etc. The third faction is currently unaligned
with this issue, and is known as the Treasure Hunters Guild. They seek mainly for their own
profit, and will support anything that makes them money.

That's the very basics of the guild, and I hope you check it out!
Good luck finding a guild that suits you ^^

Tipsy Shapeshifter

User Image

Our roleplay kinda has that set up. Its pretty much Elementals vs. Non-elementals, though depending on which side you're on, either side could be seen as good or bad. It's probably not as clean cut as you're looking for, but figured I'd post it anyway just in case ^^

Distinct Friend

13,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I got a new guild with commoners and royalties just click my banner sig for more info and the backstory. It was one of my 'Gonna make a novel from it' ideas

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
Heroes Reborn is in production!
Get pumped up about it!
Join this revamped Heroes based RP Guild!

User Image

Solar Eclipse: A Heroes Based RP
Do you ever... get the feeling like you were meant to do something extraordinary?
Feel free to bump around in the recruitment thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff