Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Its a active wolf roleplay
Sanimei
Hey guys! As the title says, I am currently in search of some new role play guilds. I have been role playing for about three and a half years and have done pretty much every kind, save for a pregnancy and a yuri role plays. But I work well with fantasy, horror, anime based, and romance. I have also recently started doing yaois.
I'm pretty much open to anything so long as it stays active and my role play partners don't ditch me without a good reason. I look forward to some possible suggestions. Thanks!

~Sanimei

Hey there! I figured that you might check out our guild, seeing as how we do Roleplays of all different kinds. I don't know anything about pregnancy or yuri or yaoi or what those are, but we do have quite a few fantasy, horror, and romance ones going on, as well as more! We are a pretty small guild that just started up again, but we have a good number of active members! Come by and check us out, see if you like it! biggrin

RNDM RP Guild:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/rndm-rp-guild/g.63211/
Sanimei

Perhaps you're interested in an Alice in Wonderland-themed Hangout/Roleplay Guild?
If so, I suggest that you scan this thread to see what Simply Wonderland™ might have in store of you.

Here's also the link to the Guild if you'd like to see what's inside it:

User Image

As Simply Wonderland™ Guild's Captain, I would do my best to make a comfortable friendly atmosphere within the guild.

Although this guild has just been created and which is already 2 weeks old, the progress within the time span hasn't half bad. The RP Forums have just been constructed while our Role Player's Den Organizer is creating an Original RP Storyline for the guild. We're also planning a Christmas Party and Christmas Contests that will sure excite our Guild Members.

I do hope you find the Guild something worth-while to join. x)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff