Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Vampire

I've suddenly have really gotten into Legend of Korra lately, despite not being too fond of some of the characters. So, I'm craving a roleplay whether if be in the Aang era or Korra era, basically anything in the Avatar universe. If there isn't any, I'm more than happy to create a guild if some people are willing to help me.

In terms of literacy, I consider myself literate in the sense that I have proper grammar and I use punctuation/capitalization correctly. As for post length, I'm about semi-lit, which is about 2+ paragraphs? Basically, I try to match up my partner's post. When it comes to pictures, I can use either real or anime. I will NOT use tekteks.

Here's some samples if you need any.

Feel free to send me any PM's if you have anything for me or are interested. Or you can comment here, your choice. Thank you for reading!

EDIT:

Just a slight addition, I figured I should include that I don't really do MxM or FxF. Nothing against it, just not my cup of tea. Nor do I play cannon characters. If you would like to play cannon characters, that's fine by me, but I will not be roleplaying as any pre-existing characters, OC's only for me.

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Hey there! We're a multi RP guild and we need help getting a few RPs active, we'd love to create you an Avatar RP in return. Will you consider joining us?

User Image

Shy Vampire

I'll give it a look! Thank you!

Also, bumping.

Shy Vampire

what is this?

Shy Vampire

Shy Vampire

Bump, because, why not?

Waffles

Insayhem

Ever consider making one? Honestly, I've been looking for one myself >///< They aren't that easy to find and the ones I did find are....dead ><

Shy Vampire

Saku--ra Blow

I'm highly considering it now actually, since I'm having no luck finding anything either. D: Sad thing is, I've never ran a roleplay nor do I have a solid plot to go by. Buuut, I do have the graphic skills (I'm pretty okay, I like to think) as well as the empty guilds.

Waffles

Insayhem

I'd love to help if I could >< I'd honestly be interesting in joining. I've ran roleplays a while back but I'm up to nothing lately as I've come back onto a new/old account and from a haitus.

Shy Vampire

Saku--ra Blow

Totally understandable! I try to figure out some basic details, like if I should do this in a guild or a thread, what to do with the Avatar character, if I should have one. I feel that bit would be tricky, since if I do have an avatar character, there's always the chance the person can go MIA and we're left with an inactive Avatar. D:

Waffles

Insayhem

You can totally have one, tricky yes but it's hard to make sure someone would stick >< and not abuse the power right? Unless, for the time being for a start not have an avatar and then get someone who's been with the rp for a bit to make one? I don't know if I made myself clear

Shy Vampire

Bring this back, as I'm interested once again. c:

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Insayhem

I'd be up for a Aang or Korra Era preferably Aang. But I don't think i can keep up with you P:

Shy Vampire

The Karmic Shifter
Insayhem

I'd be up for a Aang or Korra Era preferably Aang. But I don't think i can keep up with you P:

I think I'm going for an Aang era too. Korra seems too modern for me. x3

And how so? Did you mean by literacy? I'm not asking for much. xD As long as there's 4+ sentences, I'm good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff