Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

The Erroi are guardians, and one night a battered warrior finds his way to our land and asks for us to aid his country in defense from an invasion. The land he comes from is Prateria, the land of fog, and the invading forces are from Tseguea, a desert filled with warriors. Both of these continents were visited by the Fallen, a group that Romulus (my character) traveled with to achieve the blessings of the Angels. The Tsegueans are building an empire because Brannsar, the dragon I slayed to recieve the blessing, was the only being keeping them in order. With Brannsar dead, they decide to move out in oursuit of "healthier lands." The RP is basically the war between Prateria and Tseguea, the Erroi are aiding Prateria, kind of like jedi and the republic. But, like I said before, we need WAY more people for this to work right, we will need more Erroi, enough people to sign up as Tsegueans, and maybe even some Praterian warriors. I have the thread set up for the cadres (teams) that the Erroi will be ordered in, Vannskap and the Tseguean camp.

1. apply to the guild, if ive met you in oone of my recruitment threads, you're a garuntee

2. post your characters profile in the roster thread, you can also ask for residency at the Hall of the Fallen if you like.

3. Once your profile has been approved, go to the ToP subforum and post in the character list requesting which faction you wish to be under, and if you're an Erroi, which cadre (as for the Tsegueans, whomever takes the place of Mord will decide how the Imperial Army is broken into)

4. I would recomend going to the meadow and sparring or to the original thread (go ahead and search under my name, you'l find it) to hang out with fellow Errae

((p.s. get as many people you can to join up, the more people we have out there bringing people in, the sooner we can get it started and the sooner we can have our war ))

Newbie Noob

Hi! I would like to join because it sounds interesting but can I use my already made rp character for it?

Newbie Noob

yeah of course, if you could just PM me so i can see you abilities, and check out the guild, the links in my siggie.
Hmm...am thinking about joining. Zenith highly recomended your guild, by the way. I'm not overly attached to my character, so if there are any roles that you need filled, I'll be happy to take them.

Newbie Noob

Newbie Noob

Your link send me to an "invalid guild ID". ^_^ Sounds like indeed fun.

Newbie Noob

Newbie Noob

Newbie Noob

Newbie Noob

Newbie Noob

Newbie Noob

Newbie Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash