Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaiba Corp Guild!!

[ ] About Guild
The guild is a yugioh guild that has almost everything that deals with the show. From the first series to Zexal. We roleplay, duel, as well help people out on their decks or if they are just starting out. If you are not into Yugioh that much we do offer other anime shows. Roleplays and discussions.

[ ] About Me
I have been on gaia since 2006 but took a long break and rejoin Gaia about a year ago. I've been in a growing guild that I had help made now I have made my first guild here on gaia. I am into anything and everything. I like to role play as well dueling. I play an online game Mabinogi and currently running a guild on there.

[ ] Goals
My goals for this guild is a simple one. To bring in active friendly members as well to help out to those who are new.

[ ] What to Expect
Currently, this guild just got started so it is still in its early stages. I am a simple person and I tell you how it is but cross me or break one of my rules you will be kicked out. My rules are simple mainly common sense and follow the Gaia Rules. I do NOT kick out inactive people for people have lives to run.

User Image

Join Today!
☆·.¸¸.·❀´Faye Ꮶaiba ❀·.¸¸.·´☆

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror."

╔══════════════╗

~ What can be said about myself other than, well first off I am the Vice Captain of the guild who over seas the crew and the members but takes leadership under My Captain here. When it comes to the guild, I recruit, make sure the rules are being followed and is the person who will give a final say, if the leader is not around. I have been on Gaia since way back in 2004, where I then took a long break to return in 2006 were I was active on there again for two years before making this account. I am into anything and everything aswell and I roleplay and I duel. I to also play the online game Mabinogi, were I am a senior member there who overseas the events for the guild. I am hoping that with our dedication and the help of those who join the guild here, that this too will become successful. ~

User Image

Join Today!
~ooooohhh An Anime Yugioh guild! So Kay I might join. I have a question though cause....well....I am curious as I LOVE to roleplay. I hope you don't mind me asking but I need to know, about the VP. I was looking at her profile and it's pretty but it says she is picky on who she rps with, does that include guild members? Like...It's not right if so...don't mind the question I just want to know!!! sweatdrop sweatdrop
Thank you for considering joining our guild. As for your question, Yeah I am picky as to who I roleplay with but it is because it's a personal reason. I can't explain the full story as to what happened, but I had issues with people last year when it came to roleplaying and the issue went past roleplays and turned into harassment. So pretty much I would like to get to know the people with before I roleplay with them as I don't want any more issues. The captain is aware of this and he understands.
k I get people have bad issue with certain people when it comes to rping. I mean like group rps, if you have a chracter set to be with a person it''s frustration when someone comes along and is like "K no my chracter might be with this character" Like if my O.C wants to be with Ash from pokemon I hate when someone comes long and is like "We will see if that happens, it's like RESPECT and all" but I hope you can get over your bad experience.
That's kinda the thing though. In group rp's you can't say your character will be with a certain character. It's not really fair to everyone involved in the rp. if you want and maybe something happens then you it's fine but people can't just join a group rp and be like "My character is destined to be with so and so" and that means no one get's a fair shot. One on one roleplay's it's fine but not when group rp's are happening.
stare ....The SAME THING should apply in GROUP RPS!!! I have a character that is planned to be with Ash, Joey, Kaiba, Brock, and James Koga and all!! if theres rps with them and it's group rp then I should get a say in who'se going to be with my chracter. Like the rp won't start off with a relationship but I mean like say we doing an rp and theres a Koga, evenutally my character will be with Koga.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well it is more out of respect and being fair. I don't think it would be right if you just claim Seto Kaiba in all group role plays. Wouldn't be fair. Just keep in mind about that. But I will allow if you start out a group role play you can put it in a rule that who you are going to be with just letting the people know ahead of time.
But that would mean I would have to make a new chracter then sad If you do 3 yugioh rp's I would have make a new chracter to be with another. But eh...kk I will consider your guild still, since you seem to be fair.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well just keep in mind of others. But thanks I tend try to be fair.

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Quick Reply

Submit