Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever been in a guild which allows you to hang with friends, post pictures, poems, even Rp. Well then you have come to the right place, In Another Life: Heaven or Hell offers you all of this. We have a wide sort of Rps and more just waiting for active people to join.

Sub-Forums Rps

Angels and Demons: Series

At the moment we have none of these kind of Rps, and would love for someone to make some.

Priest Syndicate

This is a Company lead by Jinyo ((Me)) which hunts down objects of great value or deal with the unknown. Sometimes demons and other things.

In Another Life: Series

This is the beginning Rp that started the guild and we have the ongoing old rp and a new beginning so that people can get into the story line or something like that...

Thread Rps:

Only Hope Is Beyond Fate:

This Rp is like a all race rp, it has to do with a main race named Daraco. Which has long gone all but the surviving 5 prince's from each kingdom, but no one really nows there around. The whole point of the rp is to get this book which keeps peace and than the rest of the story will unroll..

The Dark Portal

I really don't know about this Rp, sorry you will have to come in and read it..

Phoenix Sprites Of The Guardian Past:

I don't know about this one either so ya you will have to come in and check them out lol....

User Image
Wasssup!?!?
Ok since Hakico is dealing with his rp I'll be filling in for him with Bumps yay
Come on People, I'll even fight someone ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff