Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Whole Nine Yards is a guild centered around the idea of "anything goes" – similar to the Chatterbox forum – within respect to the TWNY rules and tag system.

Our goal is to create a safe space for appreciators, creators, and friends to share open discussions on a wide range of topics including art, daily life, language, music, writing, and more! It is our hope to maintain a knowledgeable and supportive environment, as well as offer an honest overview on all subjects through a shared desire to express ourselves.

We, TWNY community and staff, are happy you've shown an interest and would like to encourage you to make yourself comfortable as we anticipate your join request! *cookies*

Frequently Asked Questions
"Anything goes"? What does this mean?
    Much like the Chatterbox forum, the range of topics are endless as long as content does not violate the Gaia Online Terms of Service and TWNY policies. Unlike the CB, we strive for an active, tight-knit community to create long-lasting friendships.

Can I be a crew member?
    We are currently not accepting new crew members. TWNY crew is built upon years of friendship and the knowledge each member possesses is valued in assisting new members and combating violations. In the future, however, positions may open as the number of guild members increase.

Is there an age requirement?
    All ages are welcome to TWNY guild. Although topics will border or cross 18+ content, there are guidelines in place to protect the younger audience, including our specially made tagging system.

Interested?
Click the banner directly above to submit a join request OR post your interest within this thread and a crew member will send you an invitation.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

I have so missed gaia. I find that the most terrific places to post have always been ones with reoccuring faces. I love speed, but when posts you are interested in are washed away in a sea of everything else, it can be disheartening, to say the least. Conversely, in a much more specific forum, the threads can move much too slowly. We'd like to strive for somewhere these balances can be met!

Romantic Reveler

Professor Tiger
I have so missed gaia. I find that the most terrific places to post have always been ones with reoccuring faces. I love speed, but when posts you are interested in are washed away in a sea of everything else, it can be disheartening, to say the least. Conversely, in a much more specific forum, the threads can move much too slowly. We'd like to strive for somewhere these balances can be met!

i agree! i have felt my interest in gaia waning with a lack of active communities i am interested in. ):

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Prince Reddy
Professor Tiger

i agree! i have felt my interest in gaia waning with a lack of active communities i am interested in. ):

Hopefully we can foster a a friendly enviroment that'll have us all nostaliga-ing! Preferably with less fighting. And, maybe all these wonderful people reading will help us!

Romantic Reveler

Professor Tiger
Prince Reddy
Professor Tiger

Hopefully we can foster a a friendly enviroment that'll have us all nostaliga-ing! Preferably with less fighting. And, maybe all these wonderful people reading will help us!

i hope so. ;w; i am hoping we can find a lot of new friends and that no one will feel worried about feeling alienated or anything, though.

Bunny

Romantic Reveler

Bunny

Bunny

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Boom boom, shake da room.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Just finished my first assignment, time to flood the guild. I hope some of you lovely people will be joining us soon.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard
Are sweeter; therefore, ye soft pipes, play on;
Not to the sensual ear, but, more endear'd,
Pipe to the spirit ditties of no tone:
Fair youth, beneath the trees, thou canst not leave
Thy song, nor ever can those trees be bare;
Bold Lover, never, never canst thou kiss,
Though winning near the goal yet, do not grieve;
She cannot fade, though thou hast not thy bliss,
For ever wilt thou love, and she be fair!

Eloquent Bloodsucker

I am all but certain my hay fever has turned into rhinitis. My poor head.

Bunny

Professor Tiger
I am all but certain my hay fever has turned into rhinitis. My poor head.

Load up on medicine. :'(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces