Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Regis Noctis Leybond
-_- the least you could have done is give me some clothes.........
Bump -watch's rain-

but... i didnt take your cloths... twice the heat of the sun kinda burnt them away @_@

Dangerous Vampire

rainshadowdirewolf
Regis Noctis Leybond
-_- the least you could have done is give me some clothes.........
Bump -watch's rain-

but... i didnt take your cloths... twice the heat of the sun kinda burnt them away @_@

That's still no excuse for you not to have gotten me new clothes and you know it rain!
Don't make me bring Tavril into this! Tavril's got a gun Tavril's got a gun Tavril's got a gun in a hot dog bun~~

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Regis Noctis Leybond
That's still no excuse for you not to have gotten me new clothes and you know it rain!
Don't make me bring Tavril into this! Tavril's got a gun Tavril's got a gun Tavril's got a gun in a hot dog bun~~

~snags some graphite from space ships and creates some loin cloth thing cause it wouldnt bend~

well.... you now have armor to cover your naughty bits, just dont stand above anyone =_=

Dangerous Vampire

rainshadowdirewolf
Regis Noctis Leybond

~snags some graphite from space ships and creates some loin cloth thing cause it wouldnt bend~

well.... you now have armor to cover your naughty bits, just dont stand above anyone =_=

Sometimes I want to blink really hard and have you disappear like some kind of food poisoning hallucination. Rain your scaring away all of the little peeps outside the forum with your evilness. Don't make me get the holy stick of Tavril and start wailing on you. I don't want to have to

(I kinda actually do)

Bump!!0

Jolly Warrior

Regis Noctis Leybond
rainshadowdirewolf
Regis Noctis Leybond

Sometimes I want to blink really hard and have you disappear like some kind of food poisoning hallucination. Rain your scaring away all of the little peeps outside the forum with your evilness. Don't make me get the holy stick of Tavril and start wailing on you. I don't want to have to

(I kinda actually do)

Bump!!0

I have neither Stick nor Gun, I have an Anchor though, will that work?

Dangerous Vampire

Tavril
Regis Noctis Leybond
rainshadowdirewolf
Regis Noctis Leybond

(I kinda actually do)

Bump!!0

I have neither Stick nor Gun, I have an Anchor though, will that work?

What kind of person do you think I am? Of course it will work!
Oi! Rain come here! (Drags anchor over towards rain) Tell me if this hurts k? ^_^

Bump!! Bump!!

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Regis Noctis Leybond

(I kinda actually do)

Bump!!0

Oi! Rain come here! (Drags anchor over towards rain) Tell me if this hurts k? ^_^

Bump!! Bump!!

~becomes Skyfire to just use that projector goodness as he thinks im a hallucination.~

I am not, that wasnt evil, you asked for power, you got power, you asked for cloths, i gave you something that would function.

~sends the projection over and just plays wakamole with noctis as he swings at something that looks like it is dodging him to avoid injury, but is just messing with him~

Dangerous Vampire

rainshadowdirewolf
Regis Noctis Leybond

(I kinda actually do)

Bump!!0

Bump!! Bump!!

~becomes Skyfire to just use that projector goodness as he thinks im a hallucination.~

I am not, that wasnt evil, you asked for power, you got power, you asked for cloths, i gave you something that would function.

~sends the projection over and just plays wakamole with noctis as he swings at something that looks like it is dodging him to avoid injury, but is just messing with him~

Don't poke holes in my cheese shaped logic!!
>_>
<_<
Just because you got me a loin cloth and plugged me into a electric chair is not giving me what I want!! Your crazy!! Hahaha waffles

Bump..
Bumpbumpbump
BUMP!!!

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Regis Noctis Leybond
>_>
<_<
Just because you got me a loin cloth and plugged me into a electric chair is not giving me what I want!! Your crazy!! Hahaha waffles

Bump..
Bumpbumpbump
BUMP!!!

i didnt poke holes, i just pointed at your swiss cheese XD

you asked for power, it was either super powers or power to operate your stuff, so the best option was to use electricity as a super power. you asked for cloths, i gave you what was possible with your prior question...hey.... can I have waffles?

Dangerous Vampire

rainshadowdirewolf
Regis Noctis Leybond
>_>
<_<

Bump..
Bumpbumpbump
BUMP!!!

i didnt poke holes, i just pointed at your swiss cheese XD

you asked for power, it was either super powers or power to operate your stuff, so the best option was to use electricity as a super power. you asked for cloths, i gave you what was possible with your prior question...hey.... can I have waffles?

>_>
<_<
I spit in your logics face!
(Hands rain waffles full of mushrooms)
Hehehe enjoy
Bump...Bump...da-bump!!!

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Regis Noctis Leybond
>_>
<_<
Hehehe enjoy
Bump...Bump...da-bump!!!

Since i was using the logic of what you said....
~watches him lay down and spit up...~

SHROOMS TOO!?!? ~devours the shrooms, even if they were poison as i keep walking unphased~
great to be a dragon XD

Dangerous Vampire

rainshadowdirewolf
Regis Noctis Leybond
>_>
<_<
Hehehe enjoy
Bump...Bump...da-bump!!!

Since i was using the logic of what you said....
~watches him lay down and spit up...~

SHROOMS TOO!?!? ~devours the shrooms, even if they were poison as i keep walking unphased~
great to be a dragon XD

Why? Why must this happen to me? All I wanted was to bump and eat jerky but all I got was pumped full of energy and stripped....this is all your fault rain.
~leaves to find Dragon killing mushrooms~

Oh yeah bump bump!!

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Regis Noctis Leybond
Why? Why must this happen to me? All I wanted was to bump and eat jerky but all I got was pumped full of energy and stripped....this is all your fault rain.

Oh yeah bump bump!!

but you asked for power and got it, you were not stripped but your cloths were burned, you were then given armor that could withstand your energy at your own request... WAIT THERE IS JERKY!?!?!

~goes through everything eating anything leathery including a poisonous mushroom as my genome is all sorts of f**ked up~

Dangerous Vampire

rainshadowdirewolf
Regis Noctis Leybond

Oh yeah bump bump!!

but you asked for power and got it, you were not stripped but your cloths were burned, you were then given armor that could withstand your energy at your own request... WAIT THERE IS JERKY!?!?!

~goes through everything eating anything leathery including a poisonous mushroom as my genome is all sorts of f**ked up~

MY. JERKY.

I will shoot you if you even touch it with my Ray gun, charged from the surge of left over power from the chair YOU! strapped me to.
>_>
<_<
(Bumps quietly)

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Regis Noctis Leybond
MY. JERKY.

I will shoot you if you even touch it with my Ray gun, charged from the surge of left over power from the chair YOU! strapped me to.
>_>
<_<
(Bumps quietly)

How would I touch it with your ray gun? And how would you not create an electronic pulse just touching it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff