Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you like the above egg, you can buy one yourself for as little as 1 gold at Penny Eggs.

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN

YOU MUST OWN THE SLIPPERS IN ORDER TO JOIN.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM, DON'T ASK FOR AN INVITATION!

The Pink Bunny Slipper Club of Gaia was created a year ago, during Gaia's Easter Event. Those lucky Gaians who were able to collect 500 Easter eggs during the event were gifted with a pair of these illustrious slippers. The Club itself has grown since then to well over 200 registered members, who have had their picture taken with their slippers on.

On Sept. 17, 2009, I bought our current guild from one of our own members, thereby keeping it all in the family, so-to-speak. We currently have over 140 members on our roster, all of whom own a pair of the slippers.

The only requirement for entry into the guild is that you own a pair of the Pink Bunny Slippers.

It doesn't matter if you earned them during the event, had them gifted to you by someone special, or managed to snag a pair on the Marketplace.

If you have them, put them on and post here stating you would like to be sent an invitation. We don't pester our members to post in the guild, so if you're not a guild person, don't be intimidated. The main reason for membership is so you can be kept up-to-date on the events we hold throughout the year, both public and guild related.

Devout Worshipper

General chatting is not allowed in the Guilds Charter and Barter Forum, so please only post here if you are interested in joining the guild. Thank you.

If you would like to chat with us, come see us at the Pink Bunny Slipper Club of Gaia chat thread.

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come join us and help us bring these slippers to other Gaians who don't have a pair.

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We host Giveaways throughout the year. Join our guild if you would like to help out!

I'd like to be sent an Invite~! 3nodding

Fluffy Kitten

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Citizen 0
I'd love an invite!

Devout Worshipper

Thank you both for posting. I have sent you both an invitation to the guild. FurrySoft, I already had a picture of your avi saved in my file, so you've actually been a Club member for a while now. You just didn't get an invite to the guild.

Fluffy Kitten

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Citizen 0
I thought so, but couldn't find it. Thanks! I love the guild! heart

Devout Worshipper

So glad to hear it Furry! If you see anyone else wearing the slippers, ask them if they are a member, and if not, send them over here to post.

I'd like an invite, please. ^_^

Devout Worshipper

I would be most happy to send you an invite, and thanks for wearing your slippers. I love that your avi in your sig is also wearing them. LOL

Our Pre-Event thread, (link on 1st page) is going to be Spotlighted sometime this week, so we'll need members to help answer questions.

i would like an invite please!

Wealthy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Send me an Invite, Please!

Managed to snag a pair on the marketplace today.

Devout Worshipper

Carmen Hale
Send me an Invite, Please!

Managed to snag a pair on the marketplace today.

I shall do so right now Carmen. Thanks for posting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff