Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could be any of the Zanpakutou wielding races, which would you want to be?

Arrancar 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Vizard/Visored 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Shinigami/Soul Reaper 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Extra option :3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Beloved Ladykiller

Beloved Ladykiller

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
WELL. Things are about to get lively...

The next DAY of our Bi Weekly RP is about to get started! With plenty of drama ripe for the reading.

More than less likely, the Rebellion within the Seireitei against Central 46 is about to get its feet on the ground, but where does that leave the rest of the squads? With nearly 4 squad Barracks completely obliterated, and another captain dead, who knows what could happen in the 9th day of the quickly escalating Rebellion! Will this drag on for ages into a lasting Civil war, or with either side be able to quickly quash the other, resulting in peace, for the time being?

Join in and find out to see where you lie, and where YOU can influence the events!

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
...don't mind me...just clearing some cobwebs around the thread.

AHEM. So, the guild has a lot to offer, but if you don't click the thread because of the title, your loss. I mean, if you judge a guild by its title, that is no different than picking your friends based on appearances.

-_- now I just got mean. Well...I feel so lonely here in this thread with only guild mates to talk to.

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I might consider joining. I just have one question: For our characters, do we use Tektek avi's or online pictures?

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
Yukito_R_A_Asterius
I might consider joining. I just have one question: For our characters, do we use Tektek avi's or online pictures?

Normally online images, but tektek avi's are more than less likely usable, since we have never had anyone ask to do it. ^.^

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Steel Gallade
Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Normally online images, but tektek avi's are more than less likely usable, since we have never had anyone ask to do it. ^.^

Good, I don't use em anyway. It was just in this one guild they used em. Would have been a real pain, so I didn't do it. Expect me to sign up wink

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
So it has begun, the 9th day of Seireitei's Civil War! With new players coming in, who knows what will happen! With a captain dead, and a rebellion forming, how will Central 46 respond? And how will the Rebellion deal with their growing numbers as dissent becomes more apparent? With the Royal Guard on patrol, who knows? Come and join us, and change the fate of the Seireitei!

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
Are you even reading these? Regardless, an update! With new members joining, we are getting more and more active. For a fun and unique Bleach RP, join Seireitei United! We have quite a bit going down soon, and if you want get into the action, sign up! It is a battle for freedom or order! Which side with you choose?

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
THIS WILL BE A GLORIOUS BUMP.

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
ALRIGHTY!

Squad 4 just opened up for new recruits, and is hosting a semi-formal party to celebrate! It also happens to be that Captain's birthday! Shhh...beyond that, It seems that things are getting dramatic in the Main Storyline! Get into the action now or have a say in how the world changes, forever!

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
Bump. crying

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Squad 4 is throwing a party, and will most likely blow up! Time act everyone!

<3 the Guild Captain

Lonely Phantom

Sounds interesting! I might join smile

Ruthless Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I'll definitely consider joining.

Quick Reply

Submit