Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soldier of Song
I really like the battle system for this Guild! Super cool. I'd like to try it out.

When do you think the RP will actually be starting? I'd like to get art of my Pokemon Trainer first before joining in.

It has started but it's currently slow moving with not many active posters yet, we're up to 13 members now though so it should pick up soon I hope.

Take your time getting set up though, no rush smile

Magical Kitten

Razette
buggieray
I joined from your invitation and am working on my trainer profile, but you must know, I really don't know the Kanto area very well. D: In fact, the hardest part of Soul Silver for me was figuring out how to get around in Kanto. I want to know before I continue if it's alright if my character's hometown is somewhere other than in Kanto, but she just recently moved to Kanto? Then I won't feel quite as weird. ^^'
I'm really looking forward to RPing, I've read all the announcements/stickies already and started reading everyone's trainer cards. ^^ So once I know if my proposition is alright, I'll finish my profile and post it.

Sounds fine to me! Go right ahead.

Truth be told I wasn't very familiar with Kanto either so I tried to make it as simple as possible. Each town/ city forum has all the surrounding routes and the threads have directions on which route goes where AND the map on the main forum has links to each place so it shouldn't be too difficult to navigate!
Awesome. :3 I just posted my trainer card/profile, and I'll make my first post sometime later today after class.
I'm not finished with the art for her yet, so I just put in a description that should hopefully work until I get the art finished. ^^'
I really like how the routes and cities are laid out and everything, I think it makes it so much more simple to use and then its obvious when someone else is in the same area as you. :3
buggieray
Awesome. :3 I just posted my trainer card/profile, and I'll make my first post sometime later today after class.
I'm not finished with the art for her yet, so I just put in a description that should hopefully work until I get the art finished. ^^'
I really like how the routes and cities are laid out and everything, I think it makes it so much more simple to use and then its obvious when someone else is in the same area as you. :3

Alrighty~ and thanks whee
we're up to 18 members with about 6 fully active members.

need some more~

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Bump. I can vouch for it, I've been having a blast so far. I just wish I wasn't the ONLY PERSON in west Kanto right now. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!
Duke Von Shnozz
Bump. I can vouch for it, I've been having a blast so far. I just wish I wasn't the ONLY PERSON in west Kanto right now. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!

yeah sorry about that >.> lol

we do need more people to actively post! join join biggrin

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
I would liek to join... Any chance I can check it out first though? So I know how you want me to write up a profile?
Kyya Storm
I would liek to join... Any chance I can check it out first though? So I know how you want me to write up a profile?

Certainly, link to guild is on the banner on the first post smile

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Bump. Do it for the children baby Pokemon.

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

Bumping because more people should join!!

Dangerous Player

More bumps~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas