Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you enjoy Energy, Magick, or Psionics?

Energy 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Magick 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Psionics 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I just like the community that each of these make! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
*Poofs in* POLL WHORE! *Poofs out* 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

MDreams's Partner

Malevolent Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Most of us have seen a few ways to do magick. Usually, these are expressed through the systems of wicca, pagans, witchcraft, or wizardry. I have looked through many of these methods, and do not find them effective for myself. I offer today an alternative view to the way things work, without discrediting the effectiveness of any other forms of coming into power.

So look around! If you like what you see, you can join. If you don't, you can join as well, everyone enjoys a good debate. In this guild, everyone is expected to: Contribute, agree/disagree, offer alternative views, dispute the truth of things being said, etc.

On top of magick and energy, I intend for this to be a friendly place where we can get to know our fellow gaians. Note that the more general talking will be put in it's own section.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guild is mainly for a discussion on the workings of energy (Things such as Reiki, however not quite the same) and Magick (For aspiring witches and wizards.) It offeres a somewhat different perspective than most systems of magick that people generally go through. It is a place for teaching classes, and learning how to do these things on your own...or just gaining information! If you find something wrong in a section, post in it and let the creator know-they may have information you don't on the topic, or they may revise it to be more correct.

Looking around, I have found that the way I do things hasn't quite been introduced in most wiccan/pagan/witchcraft guilds. If you are interested in these topics, join in!

Guild: Click Here!

~Bumps appreciated

MDreams's Partner

Malevolent Phantom

Rules:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1] Do not offer your name within the guild. Some forms of magick allow control through naming, making it dangerous to make public. Nicknames or gaia names are preferable to your true name/birth name.
2] No trash-talking. People within the guild are here to offer their views, not to be bullied. Keep swearing to a minimum, and give validity to everyone's ideals.
3] In your join request, put a few hobbies and interests of yours.
4] After joining, post in the 'Newbies' section before posting anywhere else. There will be more details on letting people get to know you.
5] Crew members may be assigned to specific parts of this guild if it gets too large to manage solo. What any crew member has to say is law, and staying in the guild depends on you following rules.
6] No soliciting. This is not a place to advertise/sell things.
7] Contrary to #6, you are allowed to post websites that you think are relevant to the current conversation. (ex. "I need to find a place to buy herbs" Then help people out. This is not soliciting because the person is asking for a reference)
8] Literacy: Do not berate people for their literacy rate. This is not a place to call people on literacy. No matter how literate you are, you are welcome here.
9] #8 being said, please try to post things that actually mean something. Posts such as 'ok,' bumping, or few-word sentences usually don't give us enough information to adequately respond.
10] Put your favorite element (energetically or magickally) in your join request so I know you read the rules.
11] Last but not least, Have fun!

MDreams's Partner

Malevolent Phantom

User Image Joining:

Joining is simple. There are no literacy requirements, only an interest of energy, magick, or Psionics are needed. Simply read the rules, and in your join request, state one of your hobbies and your favorite element. After joining, post in the Newbies forum before posting anywhere else, tell us a bit about yourself.

MDreams's Partner

Malevolent Phantom

Bring
Up
My
Page

MDreams's Partner

Malevolent Phantom

B U M P
R P Y A
I .. . .G
N . . .E