Welcome to Gaia! ::

Live the life of towns

Welcome to my guild recruitment/ad thread. This guild is a town role playing guild, This guild was made so that the role play would come out more organized well planed out and could be changed easy, And to add new ideas and threads.

This guild was used before so it has a lot of deleted post and members, but really this guild is bran new for its use. We have only three members right now. Me, stormaster and Splintered_Puppet, We are the ones that made the guild. So this guild is looking for all new members to start the guild. The members would role play in a town environment can open up there own area if not already made and is passed by admin that they can make it. Also there is a member home area were they make there own type of thread with four other members that is like there hose that don't need to role play in there thread they can just talk to other members. And give a ways of items will be coming.

We are also looking for one or two graphic artist for the guild. They would need to be ably to make banners, and maps.

Here is a link to the guild. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=4050
Bump

Man this sucks i can't even get any one to post in here i gusse my idea is a dude.
drummerboyDJ
User Image
Thanks for the bump/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out