Contents
1: Guild Rules
2: Ranks and Organization
3: War Games and Role Playing
4: Uniform
5: Threads
6: Personel Profile
1: Guild Rules

All Gaia rules Apply in the guild. You must follow the rules as best as possible, I'm not a real stiff when it comes to the rules but if you repeatidly break the rules fully knowing so please quit from the guild, I am not going to risk the guild because of your stupidity. Now that that is understud by everyone I am going to go into guild spacific rules. first I'm going to cover the chain of command, upon entering I will try as soon as I can to assign you to a unit. you will have a company commander. if you have any problems, questions or suggestions go to them first they should be able to work out any situations, if they are unable to or they are the problem you may then go to the Captain.
2: Ranks and Organization

A rank system will be put in place, you will be monitered by your company commander who will promote and demote you as they feel fit. There actions will be dictated by your actions. Persons who are always in the guild will advance before those who are seldome here. While roleplaying you WILL respect the rank even if you don't like the person who carrys it.

The Corp will be organized as such, there is the Commander and Vice Commander, There will be a Senior Enlisted Advisor, each unit will have Company commander followed by the enlested personel.
Commander - Captain
Vice Commander - Liutenant
Company Commander - Ensien
Senior Enlisted Advisor - Senior Master Sergent
E-5 - Master Sergent
E-4 - Sergent
E-3 - Corpral
E-2 - Private First Class
E-1 - Private
3: War Games and Role Playing

I will start two or three war games each with differnt locations, senarios and objectives. Your Company Commander will give you exact details of your mission in your units thread.

Within the Guild there are roleplaying threads and out of character threads I wish that while your in a roleplaying thread you do not break character. ALL STICKIES ARE ROLE PLAYING THREADS, announcement and normal threads are OOC threads but PLEASE KEEP CASUAL CHATTING OUT OF THE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND STICKIES.
4: Uniforms

While roleplaying in the guild I request that you wear the corps uniform. The uniform is not required however while posting in the normal threads. by wearing the uniform it shows unity and makes the guild and all its members feel like they are part of something.

the uniform consists of the "don't ask don't tell shirt" the "Anti-Terror camo pants" and the "Castaway boots". You may choose any color combination that you like but please use common sence, wear the black shirt with the black and white camo pants and the green with green and brown with the brown. Anything else that you wish to wear with the uniform is fine but please keep it in good taste. meaning don't put on stuff that ruins the look of the uniform to much.

We will try to help you buy these if you can not afford or can't find them but remember we have to earn our money too, so try to do it yourself.
5: threads

I will allow threads about any subject deamed appropreate by the gaia rules. so nothing about masterbation, sex or cybering, raceism, government or religion. anything of that sort, not allowed. In an attempt to keep the guild some what organized I will delete threads once they have died, I will make sure that they have been dead for a while so don't worry if you go on vacation for a couple of weeks or something.

when makeing threads I will ask that you make sure that you don't make a repeat thread and as for those with crew powers PLEASE ASK me before you make a sticky or annoucement, sorry I'm just a little a**l about that >_<
6: Character Sheets

I will ask that everyone fills out a character sheet provided in the next announcement. This will be used by my staff and other guild members to make sure everyone is accounted for. Please fill it out to the best of your ability and up date it when you know its out of date (edit it don't quote it)
im interested in join, but wat is it exactly that we would be doin?
I sent a pm that will explain a few things.....
Sounds fairly interesting. Could you Pm me with more info?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff