Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, Hello~!

Welcome to the Happy Heads Recruit Thread!! If you're here, I hope it's because
you're interested in joining our little (but growing) community~

Check out our shindig by clicking here!

About the Guild

The entire purpose of Happy Heads is to give users a welcoming environment to have
a good time, meet friendly new Gaians, and perhaps even engage in random shenanigans!

Our guild can be awesomely described as a general chat and hang out zone. Among our
forums we have areas for chatting and sharing thoughts on
creative projects, games (digital and
table top),
real life topics, and of course, our most favorite fandoms ever! We also have an area
dedicated to
roleplaying, and another forum for members to write about their musings in their
own
blogs. We even have an area of the guild reserved for word games and user-run contests!
On top of all that, we have our very own beach-setting
Chat Space!

Guild History

The guild was founded in mid-2012 by Psychedelic Catnip, who said:
I named the guild Happy Heads to give it kind of a silly friendly name because I thought
it would make people think of my guild as a silly friendly (kind of crazy) place since we
are kind of an everything guild so I didn't want people to be intimidated by the wide variety
my guild has, since a lot of guilds that I'm seeing now are based on certain things.
In late January of 2013, Catnip decided to sell Happy Heads. One of the guild members,
pianochord, offered to buy the guild and take the opportunity to watch over it.
Happy Heads is now on a quest to continue expansion in size and in spiffiness.

Come Join Us!

If you'd like to become a part of the nifty little community known as Happy Heads, you can
either go to the guild homepage click the "+ Join" button near the top of the page, or post here
to request an invitation~ If you have any questions about the guild, feel free to ask! c:

Thank you for stopping in to visit us today! ♥
Reserved!

Just in case!
Reserved!

Just in case!
Open for Posting!
yum_cupcake
yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff