Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joining

Yes 0.82258064516129 82.3% [ 51 ]
No 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
Go to hell 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'm sorry, but I can't join 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 >

Ok listen if you have clicked than you must be looking for a Rp to join. That is good to hear, and my friend Hokyo Cumen has a guild just for you. Called In Another Life: Heaven and Hell.. This Rp is welcome and open for both Semi and Lit people. We don't care we welcome everyone. I have to tell you know once you get there it looks like a ghost town, but that is because the people that have joined have no respest and don't ever post. This guild needs to work, I'm not trying to tell you to join hell I don't really care. I just need to keep a promise to my friend Dark_Kaine. He went off to war and me and Hokyo promised him to keep the guild running, that is what i plan to do. I just want to get people that care about Rping and truely wish to work to make it a better place.. Please if you are like this kind of person, join offer a helping a hand, no not money. I just want to you to Rp....Just Click

If you need help, Pm me or Hokyo Cumen. Thank you for your time.

User Image
Hakico
Bump
there is an other world. mine and jess' relm oh jess is my fianca and he is a evil warlock and i am a evil dark witch
Ok now that was wierd, lol. Thanks for posting....
Supports for Bumps if you like the reason I'm trying to get people to join
If you do not understand something in the guild, me and Hokyo will be glade to help, just pm and we will fill you in. I swear we are doing this for a good reason, and willing to help anyone that needs it...
Bump if you give a damn..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces