Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dear guild fans, im recruiting for a new role playing guild . Castle Amber is its name. Now, for those of you wishing to know what Amber is, keep reading, if your just interestedin joining just pm me. Amber is the true land of being and the basis of existance in which all realities are found. It's rival reality, or lack thereof of reality, is Chaos. To give descriptive words of Chaos would be to assume that any coherency could come from it. There is no such ability to know Chaos. It is called "Chaos" for that very reason. Between these two existances lie shadows upon shadows of existance. Or, if you would prefer, parallel existances. But they are all only shadows of either Amber or Chaos. Only Chaos and Amber are bonafied existances.Amberites are the inhabitants of Amber. Their race was began by the creator of Amber. Dworkin.Chaosites are the things that exist and live within Chaos. This race has no known history. It's Chaos. Anyone wishing to join or know more simply ost here, or pm me.
its an alsome place. i have already joined. pirate
I'm confused. xD;!! May I have an inventation none the less? xD;;;;;;
ill join im getting new clothes soon
Dance, dance!!! It's guild time! JOIN JOIN!!
am i able to join
YOU ARE, YOUNG MAN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas