Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Friend

User Image

Story so far...
Years after the fall of Galbatorix, Alagaƫsia should have been in a state of peace. Seemingly, this is true, though this is only from the surface. Beneath the masks, powergrabs are being made left and right. The Dwarves and Humans are making pushes that will change both races, the Were-Beasts and Elves have become even more ellusive, and the Urgals have become close to what was feared. Tension has grown to a boiling point. Once more, odd rumors have swept the land about dark events that seem supernatural, even in a world where people can use magic.

Either the peace Eragon wished for will reign, or everything will be razed and rebuilt in a darker image. It is up to the men, women, and children to shape the future. The Legacy of Alagaƫsia will soon be realized.

What we offer...

We offer a growing RP that focuses around each character. Rather than having arcs that only deal with specifics there are many guild wide events to participate. Any time of the day a role player can undertake quests and earn rewards for doing so. The more you role play the more your character grows. There are many races to choose from, such as elves, dwarves, were-creatures, urgals, and even humans. The systems in the guild are very free, as we wish to keep the role play running smooth and leave much up to the imagination of players. There are many NPCs that are in use to keep the RP running even if there aren't other players on to do so.

What we're looking for...
We're looking for people who are active and semi-literate to literate role players. While the guild is based on the Inheritance series there is still more to it. As much as it is a fan guild it is an Adventure/Fantasy Role Play as well. You don't necessarily have to be well-versed in Eragon Lore to roleplay, but it would help to have some sort of background.

Interested?
If you're interested go ahead and click on the picture above, it'll take you straight to the Guild Homepage. In your join request just say if you have any knowledge of the series and what you would consider yourself on a roleplay level [literate, semi-literate, etc]. If you want a bit more information PM me [A faint smile] and ask anything you want. I'd appreciate it if you would put something related to this forum in the subject.

IN NEED OF MEMBERS

We've been trying to get this guild off of the ground for sometime and have ultimately failed, though not because of a lack of trying. I've been scouring this forum and looking at all of the threads along the lines of "need a guild to roleplay in, fantasy, blah, blah, blah". Well look no more, because there IS one just waiting for people to pick it off of the ground. While it may be based off of a book series, that does not mean you HAVE to have read the books 435 times over again as I have.

First and foremost, it IS a fantasy guild.You have your various races and creatures, magic, dragons, and super awesome stuff! The problem is the people. We NEED people to help out. Join the guild, make a character and STICK AROUND. Send an invite to all of your friends, and their friends, and their friends' friends. Keep it going and the guild will stay fresh. The mods are really active and friendly (I'm one of them) and we also provide a fun environment to be in. There's a chat area, we'll have events and give out prizes. Another thing is I make banners (see siggy) and will take requests for things like that. Come and join our guild, help us prosper, and you will be rewarded with an awesome roleplay experience.

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bumping this super awesome ad for a super awesome guild that's being lead by super awesome people that will be providing super awesome experiences! JOIN! MANTHEON COMMANDS YOU! scream

...... stare ... We have cookies....

Dedicated Friend

Bumping once again~ I know there are people out there who want to RP in a fun place burning_eyes

Dedicated Friend

Let's look at this thread and click the banner and join and roleplay! Yeah biggrin

Dedicated Friend

Bump~

Love the new sig Jade! ^^

Dedicated Friend

<3 The new banner!

Dedicated Conversationalist

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
Still new to the guild but really enjoying myself so far! I can see how this would be a fun RP for fantasy fans in general and not just fans of the books.

Dedicated Friend

Come and join the fun that's brewing! We're getting more members and the RP has kicked off!

Shy Sophomore

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SkyeFort's avatar sniper215's avatar qp Slow Dance qp's avatar
I WANT TO JOIN!!! I WANT TO JOIN!!! ALAGAESIA RULESFOREVER!!!! biggrin smile xd 3nodding blaugh sweatdrop heart xp whee cool lol razz mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl
heart heart heart

So many positive feedback! 4laugh

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bump~ yum_pumpkinpie

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100