• Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Perfect Garbage

I had a hard time choosing who to roleplay as because all of them are awesome.
But, I shall pick Namie.
Do I need to post a sample? sweatdrop

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
LadyKhrymson
But, I shall pick Namie.

ah, all right ^^ well, I would like to know of your roleplaying skills. I'm not an expert myself, so I'll accept at least 3 sentences. Just so I can see if you have good spelling and grammar skills.

Perfect Garbage

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
But, I shall pick Namie.

ah, all right ^^ well, I would like to know of your roleplaying skills. I'm not an expert myself, so I'll accept at least 3 sentences. Just so I can see if you have good spelling and grammar skills.

Now, my problem is, I haven't RPed for a long while so I can't post any samples.
Same as you, I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure my grammar and spelling is good. I'm a self proclaimed semi-lit. Would that suffice? sweatdrop

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
LadyKhrymson
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
But, I shall pick Namie.

Now, my problem is, I haven't RPed for a long while so I can't post any samples.
Same as you, I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure my grammar and spelling is good. I'm a self proclaimed semi-lit. Would that suffice? sweatdrop

ah. well, all I can say is I hope you'll be on as much. At least a few times a week, people don't like to be kept waiting.
Rules say can be semi-lit or lit ^^ I'll take your word for it and let you have the role of Namie.

Perfect Garbage

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
But, I shall pick Namie.

ah. well, all I can say is I hope you'll be on as much. At least a few times a week, people don't like to be kept waiting.
Rules say can be semi-lit or lit ^^ I'll take your word for it and let you have the role of Namie.

Thank you, thank you.
I'll do my best. xd

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
LadyKhrymson
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
But, I shall pick Namie.

Thank you, thank you.
I'll do my best. xd

you're welcome ^^ once we get one more person, we'll be able to start

Perfect Garbage

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
But, I shall pick Namie.

Thank you, thank you.
I'll do my best. xd

Alright. I shall wait. biggrin

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
LadyKhrymson
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
LadyKhrymson

Thank you, thank you.
I'll do my best. xd

Alright. I shall wait. biggrin

until then, you should fill out her profile. It's just so I know that you know of the character's personality and such. OCs are welcome too.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points