27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Omg.
This is totally unrelated to everything, but I noticed on your profile that you've played FE: Path of Radiance. Aaaaahhhh, that game is my favorite Fire Emblem! I just beat it this year, despite having owned it since it came out...

Omg and Shinon is my favorite character, even though he is the biggest jerk aaaaaaaa lmao. His support conversations with Gatrie are the best, though!

Okay so anyway,
I was moreover thinking that if we recruit a lot of people who only join with OCs, and then we'd have a bunch of canons left over... But, um, of course if that doesn't happen then it's no problem, haha. n_n;

Yeah, I am actually in the middle of my finals right now... I have two tomorrow, oh god. I should really go back to studying... ;_;

Mine too ^^ Plus, I like Radiant Dawn too. I honestly think those 2 (since Radiant Dawn is its sequel) is the best of all the FE games.

I have way too many faves, but it would have to be Soren. His conversations with Ike made me cry. Oh yea, those two do make me laugh ^^

Well, we'll have to see. If we do get many OCs, I'll have to set up a limit until more people take canons.

I mostly study for an hour late at night, so once I sleep, it stays in my brain :3

Ahh ;_; yeah, Soren's backstory is quite depressing. I haven't played Radiant Dawn yet, but it is definitely on my to-play list.

Haha, oh god. I wish I had enough time to do that; I've procrastinated waaayyyyyy too much. What do you study in school, if you don't mind me asking? c:

it really is, makes me want to hug him ;-; You'll love it ^^ Although, I don't really like the main character you play. There's another besides Ike

Well, I'm studying medicine. Most of my friends are studying nursing, but I decided to aim higher ^^
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Omg.
This is totally unrelated to everything, but I noticed on your profile that you've played FE: Path of Radiance. Aaaaahhhh, that game is my favorite Fire Emblem! I just beat it this year, despite having owned it since it came out...

Omg and Shinon is my favorite character, even though he is the biggest jerk aaaaaaaa lmao. His support conversations with Gatrie are the best, though!

Okay so anyway,
I was moreover thinking that if we recruit a lot of people who only join with OCs, and then we'd have a bunch of canons left over... But, um, of course if that doesn't happen then it's no problem, haha. n_n;

Yeah, I am actually in the middle of my finals right now... I have two tomorrow, oh god. I should really go back to studying... ;_;

Mine too ^^ Plus, I like Radiant Dawn too. I honestly think those 2 (since Radiant Dawn is its sequel) is the best of all the FE games.

I have way too many faves, but it would have to be Soren. His conversations with Ike made me cry. Oh yea, those two do make me laugh ^^

Well, we'll have to see. If we do get many OCs, I'll have to set up a limit until more people take canons.

I mostly study for an hour late at night, so once I sleep, it stays in my brain :3

Ahh ;_; yeah, Soren's backstory is quite depressing. I haven't played Radiant Dawn yet, but it is definitely on my to-play list.

Haha, oh god. I wish I had enough time to do that; I've procrastinated waaayyyyyy too much. What do you study in school, if you don't mind me asking? c:

it really is, makes me want to hug him ;-; You'll love it ^^ Although, I don't really like the main character you play. There's another besides Ike

Well, I'm studying medicine. Most of my friends are studying nursing, but I decided to aim higher ^^

Haha, I'm sure I will enjoy it a lot c: I played through Path of Radiance with my best friend, who goes to a university on the east coast (and I live on the west coast), so I am waiting for him to come back for the holidays and perhaps we will start Radiant Dawn then. But there are still so many other games we had planned on playing hahaha, I don't know if we'll get around to FE this winter ;_;

And whoa! That is super impressive; I know a few people who are in med school and they are all incredibly diligent... eheh, I wish I could be more like them n_n;; Actually, when I first went into college I wanted to study medicine too, but now I've switched my major to physics, and I find it's much more interesting XD

Anyway, I'd better get off Gaia, or else my exam marks are sure to plummet ._. I shall cross my fingers for new recruits while I'm away~

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Omg.

Okay so anyway,

Haha, I'm sure I will enjoy it a lot c: I played through Path of Radiance with my best friend, who goes to a university on the east coast (and I live on the west coast), so I am waiting for him to come back for the holidays and perhaps we will start Radiant Dawn then. But there are still so many other games we had planned on playing hahaha, I don't know if we'll get around to FE this winter ;_;

And whoa! That is super impressive; I know a few people who are in med school and they are all incredibly diligent... eheh, I wish I could be more like them n_n;; Actually, when I first went into college I wanted to study medicine too, but now I've switched my major to physics, and I find it's much more interesting XD

Anyway, I'd better get off Gaia, or else my exam marks are sure to plummet ._. I shall cross my fingers for new recruits while I'm away~

lolz I see, Radiant Dawn has all the old characters, plus new ones ^^ I'm due for a new game. I was thinking of getting Epic Mickey 2, but first I have to get the first one xD Then, I'd have to wait until January to get Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch which I preordered.

ah ^^ Too many people want to become nurses, but we need doctors too. I'm actually thinking of becoming a surgeon, not certain on what kind though. Physics is interesting too, but I like studying stuff involving life like biology.

Well, see you soon then

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Kawaii Genius