• Festive Eye 50
we need at least 2 people to start~ ^^

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Kitty The Ninja Pikachu

By the way, did you also make a recruitment thread in Barton OOC? It might be worth doing o:

Also, I am umm, just about done filling out the profile, I just need to find a good picture of Shizuo... ahahaha, it's proving to be surprisingly difficult. Almost every piece of artwork I've stumbled upon also includes Izaya.

Man, actually, I've noticed that Izaya has a lot more solo fanart than Shizuo ;_; which is completely unfair! Goddamn Izaya fangirls...!

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Kitty The Ninja Pikachu

By the way, did you also make a recruitment thread in Barton OOC? It might be worth doing o:

Also, I am umm, just about done filling out the profile, I just need to find a good picture of Shizuo... ahahaha, it's proving to be surprisingly difficult. Almost every piece of artwork I've stumbled upon also includes Izaya.

Man, actually, I've noticed that Izaya has a lot more solo fanart than Shizuo ;_; which is completely unfair! Goddamn Izaya fangirls...!

I have, but it always gets moved to here since it's for guilds >w>

lolz yea, I had a hard time finding a picture of Shinra without Celty xD

what did you expect? Girls tend to love the bad boys. Shizuo is just badass, big difference xD

just 2 more people and we can start ^^
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Kitty The Ninja Pikachu

what did you expect? Girls tend to love the bad boys. Shizuo is just badass, big difference xD

Ahh, I see. Maybe we can be sneaky and just claim to be recruiting for a group RP... and then direct them to the guild via PM... uhuhuhu~ *w* That's not against any rules is it? XD

Being badass is much more awesome than just being bad...! Gosh, you are absolutely right though, girls really do tend to fall for guys who are jerks, ahaha. I am probably only biased against Izaya because he reminds me of someone I know, and not in a good way, ahaha.

edit: fffffffff I accidentally hit submit before I finished typing my post. Touchpads suck ;_;

Anyway um, I was thinking, you might want to put a limit on the number of OCs, so that they don't exceed the number of canon characters by too much? It would also encourage people to double as the less popular canon characters, probably.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Kitty The Ninja Pikachu

Ahh, I see. Maybe we can be sneaky and just claim to be recruiting for a group RP... and then direct them to the guild via PM... uhuhuhu~ *w* That's not against any rules is it? XD

Being badass is much more awesome than just being bad...! Gosh, you are absolutely right though, girls really do tend to fall for guys who are jerks, ahaha. I am probably only biased against Izaya because he reminds me of someone I know, and not in a good way, ahaha.

By the way, I

I suppose that can work ^^; banners also help too xD you don't have any friends willing to join?

lol Izaya's such a bad guy, yet I can't really hate him. Don't know why. However, I do want to slap him xD

hm? You what?
Kitty The Ninja Pikachu

Haha I edited my previous post ;_; sorry 'bout that.

Ahh man. I don't have a lot of friends who RP, unfortunately, and the ones that do aren't too fond of anime/manga RPs. A banner would be a good idea though. And, I might try making a thread in Barton OOC later-- that is, in a day or two, if we still haven't gotten more members by then.

Fffffffff lol, yeah, I don't really hate Izaya either, but probably only because I ship him with Shizuo ehehehe.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Kitty The Ninja Pikachu

Haha I edited my previous post ;_; sorry 'bout that.

Ahh man. I don't have a lot of friends who RP, unfortunately, and the ones that do aren't too fond of anime/manga RPs. A banner would be a good idea though. And, I might try making a thread in Barton OOC later-- that is, in a day or two, if we still haven't gotten more members by then.

Fffffffff lol, yeah, I don't really hate Izaya either, but probably only because I ship him with Shizuo ehehehe.

it's okay ^^ well, the character limit is 3, I would like people to have at least one canon character, but I can't really say no if they want another. After all, first come, first serve, yea?

aw, that's a shame ^^ I'm more into anime or video game RPs. Basically, anything involving fantasy. I only have one representing the guild , you can use it or put it in your profile if you wish. Normally, it takes a while for people to join a new guild ;w; The week after the next is my finals, and I hope to start before then

*facepalm* Oy.... lolz
Omg.
This is totally unrelated to everything, but I noticed on your profile that you've played FE: Path of Radiance. Aaaaahhhh, that game is my favorite Fire Emblem! I just beat it this year, despite having owned it since it came out...

Omg and Shinon is my favorite character, even though he is the biggest jerk aaaaaaaa lmao. His support conversations with Gatrie are the best, though!

Okay so anyway,
I was moreover thinking that if we recruit a lot of people who only join with OCs, and then we'd have a bunch of canons left over... But, um, of course if that doesn't happen then it's no problem, haha. n_n;

Yeah, I am actually in the middle of my finals right now... I have two tomorrow, oh god. I should really go back to studying... ;_;

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Omg.
This is totally unrelated to everything, but I noticed on your profile that you've played FE: Path of Radiance. Aaaaahhhh, that game is my favorite Fire Emblem! I just beat it this year, despite having owned it since it came out...

Omg and Shinon is my favorite character, even though he is the biggest jerk aaaaaaaa lmao. His support conversations with Gatrie are the best, though!

Okay so anyway,
I was moreover thinking that if we recruit a lot of people who only join with OCs, and then we'd have a bunch of canons left over... But, um, of course if that doesn't happen then it's no problem, haha. n_n;

Yeah, I am actually in the middle of my finals right now... I have two tomorrow, oh god. I should really go back to studying... ;_;

Mine too ^^ Plus, I like Radiant Dawn too. I honestly think those 2 (since Radiant Dawn is its sequel) is the best of all the FE games.

I have way too many faves, but it would have to be Soren. His conversations with Ike made me cry. Oh yea, those two do make me laugh ^^

Well, we'll have to see. If we do get many OCs, I'll have to set up a limit until more people take canons.

I mostly study for an hour late at night, so once I sleep, it stays in my brain :3
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Omg.

Okay so anyway,

Mine too ^^ Plus, I like Radiant Dawn too. I honestly think those 2 (since Radiant Dawn is its sequel) is the best of all the FE games.

I have way too many faves, but it would have to be Soren. His conversations with Ike made me cry. Oh yea, those two do make me laugh ^^

Well, we'll have to see. If we do get many OCs, I'll have to set up a limit until more people take canons.

I mostly study for an hour late at night, so once I sleep, it stays in my brain :3

Ahh ;_; yeah, Soren's backstory is quite depressing. I haven't played Radiant Dawn yet, but it is definitely on my to-play list.

Haha, oh god. I wish I had enough time to do that; I've procrastinated waaayyyyyy too much. What do you study in school, if you don't mind me asking? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff