• Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhmygosh, I really want to join this. I've wanted to rp DRRR!! for so long now, uuwuuuuuuuuu... I'm right in the middle of finals right now though, and I have absolutely no time to do anything ;_;

May I perhaps request to reserve a character (Shizuo ~ ❤)? I promise I'll come back, after, uhm... the 14th of December...! Pretty please? c:

(my sample thread, which... really only has one sample. /shot
I'll submit another sample if necessary, eheh.)

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhmygosh, I really want to join this. I've wanted to rp DRRR!! for so long now, uuwuuuuuuuuu... I'm right in the middle of finals right now though, and I have absolutely no time to do anything ;_;

May I perhaps request to reserve a character (Shizuo ~ ❤)? I promise I'll come back, after, uhm... the 14th of December...! Pretty please? c:

if that's what you wish, but just so you know, this isn't a yaoi guild, it's a serious RP okay? ^^ so, don't go pairing him up with Izaya.

just felt like a need to tell you
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden

if that's what you wish, but just so you know, this isn't a yaoi guild, it's a serious RP okay? ^^ so, don't go pairing him up with Izaya.

Oh! Haha, of course. n_n; Not to worry, eheh, I do think they make a cute couple, but I'm not going to force that on anyone. I am just really, really excited to try a Durarara group RP; this series isn't as popular as I thought it was, so I was hugely disappointmented when I tried (and failed) to gather people together to RP.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden

Oh! Haha, of course. n_n; Not to worry, eheh, I do think they make a cute couple, but I'm not going to force that on anyone. I am just really, really excited to try a Durarara group RP; this series isn't as popular as I thought it was, so I was hugely disappointmented when I tried (and failed) to gather people together to RP.

lol I don't mind yaoi couples, but pairing those two up is like putting a cobra and a mongoose in the same cage =w= not a good comparison, but you get the idea
yea, it's a shame, but hopefully I'll have some luck. I've seen other guilds, but they're either dead or disorganized, so I felt I had to start one of my own.

since we won't start until we recruit at least 2-3 people, just have Shizuo's profile up so people will know who plays who, and if you have an OC you want to put, be sure I see the profile for approval

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden

lol I don't mind yaoi couples, but pairing those two up is like putting a cobra and a mongoose in the same cage =w= not a good comparison, but you get the idea
yea, it's a shame, but hopefully I'll have some luck. I've seen other guilds, but they're either dead or disorganized, so I felt I had to start one of my own.

since we won't start until we recruit at least 2-3 people, just have Shizuo's profile up so people will know who plays who, and if you have an OC you want to put, be sure I see the profile for approval

B-but their hostility towards each other is pretty much the whole appeal of the pairing! Sooooo tsundere ~ ~ ~ ~

Mhm, I'll fill out a profile sometime later today or tomorrow, I think. I doooon't have any OCs, but umm, I might apply for another canon character, if we cannot get enough people...

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
sssnowden

B-but their hostility towards each other is pretty much the whole appeal of the pairing! Sooooo tsundere ~ ~ ~ ~

Mhm, I'll fill out a profile sometime later today or tomorrow, I think. I doooon't have any OCs, but umm, I might apply for another canon character, if we cannot get enough people...

true, they're so asking for it, but still D:< lolz I blame Erika for starting the madness xD
well, okay ^^ I just hope to find some other people so we can start ;w; and so far, I'm the only one who's posted their canon character

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points