Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Noob

14,340 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As you all know Halloween is coming up and its time to scare. So why not show your spirit by joining the revival of the Black Jack Army. In this army you can enjoy chatting/hanging out with Black Jack members, or showing off the army in the Gaia spaces. When Halloween time comes this army will come to life.

Those who join the army must wear items with the colors, YELLOW, BROWN, ORANGE and BLACK.

This does not mean you have to wear Jack items in the army as long as you wear the colors listed above.

If any who is interested in joining the army please click the link below:

Black Jack Army Sign Up

If anyone is interested on becoming vice-captains reply to this thread.

NOTE: This Guild is still under development so if anyone would like to support the guild such as banners, events, costume making, etc. please contact me PM Me Here Please or reply on this thread (I recommend messaging me for ideas or support to the guild so that I be more aware on nonfiction's).

Thank you for any of you who join or supported the Black Jack Army and remember Happy Halloween. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Noob

14,340 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Partygoer 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items