Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whore 0.o

10g 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Aged Regular

LMAO, no post from people LMAO i needed a laugh. lol
Templar_Knight

I have members! Just cause this thread is dead dosnt mean I dont invite and have members actually alot of your members are dissapointed how you treat them and join mine...can't say I blame them! You lied about your mule pretty pathetic. You live in a sad world TK and you will end up alone if you keep telling lies to people.
You needed a laugh cause your immature, but I will get last laugh fool...I see your still using my artwork on your guild...pretty pathectic...
We are new and expanding everyday we have about 52 members! Come Join! Check It Out! smile
Bumpity Bump 4laugh
domokun *hands out cookies*
no one has to post...its my very own thread *yay* dances *giggles*

Aged Regular

Dark_Soul_Angel
Templar_Knight

I have members! Just cause this thread is dead dosnt mean I dont invite and have members actually alot of your members are dissapointed how you treat them and join mine...can't say I blame them! You lied about your mule pretty pathetic. You live in a sad world TK and you will end up alone if you keep telling lies to people.
You needed a laugh cause your immature, but I will get last laugh fool...I see your still using my artwork on your guild...pretty pathectic...

ninja
Hmmmm, well since we are friends again and i didn't see this till now i shall let it pass. But I am not impressed. Extremly not impressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff