Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Sweetheart

Bump fur u O)_(O

Precious Sweetheart

funnymouth

emotion_awesome
Though, I wonder if it counts as sexual harassment if a mouth bumps you.
(What?)

Dangerous Gekko

Hullo, this appears quite interesting, yes, and I do have an interest in joining, however, um, well. I have no rping experience u_u.....

Precious Sweetheart

valiant villainous

Oh? Well, I can always help you with everything. That's not a problem. Just ask me. emotion_yatta
Besides, it's not that hard. You know how roleplaying works, ne?

Dangerous Gekko

Oh Fox

The basis of it, yes! Well, in honest truth, I have spent a bit of time stalking rp forms in the shadows... redface I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to apply, if I don't have anything to show with though....! sweatdrop

Precious Sweetheart

valiant villainous

Ooh~ That's a great start. (To be honest, this is the first (English) RP that I joined. emotion_sweatdrop )

So, you can just write any sort of rp sample even if you don't have any rp experience yet. Just type something, just like you would be writing a normal rp reply (or something like that). It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just write a few lines about some sort of scenario.
We mainly use this just to make sure that the members are at least semi-literal. emotion_yatta It's nothing to worry about.

Dangerous Gekko

Oh Fox

Ohh! :0 This is probably not the place to ask but if this is your first English rp, then what might be your first language? (ah, please excuse my curiosity)

And alrighty, I'll be off on my way then in applying *_*....! I hope I don't mess anything up; eh sweatdrop

Precious Sweetheart

valiant villainous

It's Finnish. xd My second and third languages are German and English. Swedish is the fourth, it's the second official language here. emotion_sweatdrop

Hehe. Don't worry, I'm the only crew member online right now. I'll be the one checking your application. After that you can start off with the character profile. emotion_yatta If you need any help or ideas with that, I'm always here to help you all. //loves to design characters.

Dangerous Gekko

Oh Fox

Woah! That's a lot of languages! I'm so jealous *_*! English is the only language I'm completely literate at -__- it's really embarrassing especially when I grew up in Quebec, and my family is from China.

And eh I just sent in the application now, perhaps it's a little short? u__u But I hope it will suffice. And thank you! I will come to you if I am in need of ideas *_* In truth, I also love designing characters~~

Precious Sweetheart

valiant villainous

xd I live in Finland, here it is a standard that you can speak 3+ languages. At school they make everyone learn at least Finnish, Swedish and English. (Other languages are optional.) I can also understand Japanese (especially kanjis) quite a bit. I find the kanjis quite interesting, I love the puns and word plays that you can create by using Japanese.

Yep. Well, it was a bit short, but not too short. So it's fine~ I write too much anyways.
My characters are actually just characters from bed time stories. It's a kind of an inside joke. My friends (in real life and on Skype) ask me to tell them a random story before they go to sleep. And I have to improvise and tell them one right then. If I succeed, they have to tell me one in return sooner or later. It's kinda like a... Creativity game. xd We do it pretty much every night.

Dangerous Gekko

Oh Fox

Ahh, so cool~ Even though sometimes I try to learn Japanese by myself, I suck at being persistent so I don't know much crying ....Kanji are so hard! I know I'm supposed to have an easier time with them for recognizing Chinese equivalents but my Chinese skills are nothing to brag about -__-; ah! so much memorizing, everyone should have an alphabet, and stay away from wide arrays of confusing symbols- (ah. ignore me)

U_U sorry ah- That sounds so cool though~ to be honest I don't have many friends who share with me a desire to create characters, plots and stories- mostly at just artist friends who draw xD

Although I wonder if this is perhaps an inappropriate place to carry our conversation? xD ah... I do not know... I'm not familiar with forums... (sometimes uselessly shy for no reason....)

Precious Sweetheart

valiant villainous

It's not that "cool" here, really. Hehe. My problem is that I understand/read more than I can write. So I can understand text, but when I should write it, I suck. Trust me, romanjis and even kanas (hiragana/katakana) are much "harder" to understand than kanjis. I consider them as a really easy and simple way to express yourself. When you write something with the kanjis, the meaning is obvious. But if you write it with western alphabets or hiragana/katakana, you face the problem that there's many words that are pronounced the same way. If you'd see the same text using kanjis, you can be sure that you understood it the right way. (As long as you can read the kanjis, of course.) emotion_yatta
(Maybe it's easier for me, since Finnish is pronounced the same way as Japanese. And Finnish is so weird anyways. Heh.)

Aww~ Well, you can talk to me. xd I have the mind of an artist. I can write a whole new story line about my today's lunch if I want to. It's not cool. It's actually annoying. (I used to paint and even do music, but then I quit the music academy thingy where I was studying piano, and I got fed up with painting too. So I suppose that my random, impulsive ideas are just coming from those? )

And well, we can continue this chat at the guild's OOC thread if you prefer that. Just quote me there.

Precious Sweetheart

Precious Sweetheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas