will you at least check it out?

yes 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
no 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
maybe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 >

Feral Vampire

WELCOME TO ROYALTY OF CHAOS

Hello all thanks for checking out the forum now on to why your here As of today, My new rpg-role playing guild- Has been made open and ready to be rp in. I have put the first arc up, I now await new guild members. So you wondering what this guild is about right? Its a manor based rp however while it takes place in a manor you can still go quite a few other places and once, ihave gotten enough members new places be open as well. The story behind this is of a young lord heir to the night clan who lives in a manor with only servants and his sisters. His parents are away keep the world in balance from earth end events, and this young lord eager to gain new friends as well as make a new opens his doors to the world with a message, ~As heir to the clan of night I Noctis send to you an invite to join my clan~ However not all who come or reside in this town or manor come with the plan to join hands. There are after all many secrets in that manor worth killing for, and all of them have horrific consequence's should there fall into the wrong hands. well then i hope i gained your interest if you please come take a look you might wish to join all info rules and such on on the guild home page. I have no needs you need to met to join all are welcome even if you haven't rp before, after all there's a first for ever thing.
Here's a link
Royalty Of chaos

Feral Vampire

well i lied i said i be putting the arc in once we get some peps but i just cant wait if any one who's on around this time or not even then all are welcome to join after all, please take a look at my guild ill be working on putting the arc up and the rp is a go once i get members of course.

Feral Vampire

come on peps i need members come on I got cookies~~~`

Feral Vampire

join come on you know you want to~~~~

Feral Vampire

Feral Vampire

Feral Vampire

and so begins my long bumping

Feral Vampire

bump and once again bump

Feral Vampire

Feral Vampire