• Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Adventurers! Rebels! Enforces of Justice and Vagabonds! How y'all doing?!

Who; One Piece: Unlimited World.
What; A semi-literate/literate stat-based RP guild based on the One Piece universe.
When; Founded on September 10, 2014.
Where; Right here.
Why; Because we can!
How; How to join? Well I'm so glad you're already interested! Just click that marvelous picture up on the first post, and you'll be directed to the guild's homepage. Follow the instructions, submit, and the crew will evaluate your submission. Don't worry, we ain't too strict... although, we are a semi-literate/literate RP guild.

Anyway! For those who have yet to be convinced, do read on. I'm sure I can manage to enthrall you into joining. Wait, that's the wrong word, isn't it? Hmm, coerce? No, no, bribe? Hmm...

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Still here, I see? Much obliged, much obliged. I may not have a degree in Door-to-Door Salesmanship, but I take pride in being capable of rambling, on and on. Why, I recall one time when I was supposed to be recruiting for a guild, and I managed to drag the topic to whether or not evading is better than tanking! Silly, right? I mean obviously the true meta-game is in the potion cash shop. But I digress! Let's move on the meat of the matter, shall we? Speaking of meat...

Er, right. Anyway, the majority of what you need to know is easily accessible the thread labeled The Basics [Read First] which is a list of the guild basic, which you should read first. I'll take that Nobel Prize in Detective Work, thank you.

But allow me to summarize and simplify for you what the basics are.

Allegiance!

Similar to the One Piece world, quite a few factions are vying to gain control.

Marines are the dominant lawmakers and enforcers. They are directly allied with the World Government, and their ranks go from Chore Person, to Fleet Admiral. They are a strict organization, valuing law and order above all, as such they oppose...

Pirates are the embodiment of anarchy, for good or bad. While each crew differs in their ideals, they all share one common opponent; the Marines, specifically, their laws. However, they aren't the only ones who oppose the Marines, and while they share a common enemy, they aren't exactly allies with the...

Revolutionary Army possesses a less organized military than the Marines, but usually act for the greater good, or for the common people, as opposed to acting for the World Government. They are Pirates, in a sense, but with a far greater sense of right and wrong, and a desire to make things right. They fight for what is right, not unlike...

Bounty Hunters who fight for money, or perhaps even for the thrill, but do not want to be pursued by the Marines as a Pirate. They hunt Pirates, but they usually do not ally themselves with the Marines or the Revolutionaries... unless you believe hiring a mercenary, is the same as hiring an ally. They are, in a way, tied only by money, and by themselves. But there are those that are truly free called...

Loners Wanderers, vagabonds, civilians. Whatever the term, the meaning is usually the same. These are those who have no desire to get caught in the cross-fire. They answer only to themselves, and their friends should they be blessed with them. They can interact freely with all of the other factions, although, some may misinterpret interaction with allegiance.

Occupations!!

Archaeologists: The librarians and jack-of-all-trades of the guild. Knowledge is power, and applying that knowledge is the core of what an archaeologist is about. They can learn a limited amount of techniques from other occupations, and weave them together into a fighting style unique to each RPC.

Assassins: Double S, double a-- ahem, assassins strike swiftly, from the shadows, or both. They have access to lethal blades, debilitating poisons, and a killer's instinct. They are second only to Swordsmen when wielding Meitous, and have access to other tricks-of-the-trade in their haven.

Blacksmith: They are the bone of their swords. Steel is their body, and fire is their blood. They can create a lot of blades. Unknown to time, nor known to limits. Spent a lot of money, to create many weapons. And yet their hands will never chafe. So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works! ... Ahem.

Brawler: Punch people, elbow people, clothesline people, tackle people, headbutt people, ram into people, knee people, kick people... You name a body part and Brawlers are likely to know how to weaponize it. Straightforward and simple, but sometimes that's all that's needed.

Chefs: Take that brawler list and cross out everything that isn't related to legwork. Chefs in the guild excel at two things, cooking food, and kicking people. They can even make food in the middle of a battle, and has enough flavor to give Cooking Master Boy a run for its money.

Doctor: Whether it's healing other people, or just healing themselves, Doctors are all about the health and the regaining thereof. Note, that while this may paint them as a support occupation, all of the occupations in the guild can be built to one-man army levels, with the right know-how.

Gladiator: Skulls for the skull throne! And throw in a cushion while you're at it. Gladiators are defined by one word, Frenzy. And no, it's not whatever comes up when you Google that. Frenzy is a stat boost that increases the longer a Gladiator stays in a fight. So best take them down fast... if you can.

Marksman: From pistols to revolvers, shotguns to rifles, sniping to double-taps. If it's a gun, chances are a Marksman can use it to shoot the wings off a fly. However, this usually means that they can do very little should an opponent close the distance. Best keep a shotgun close by, huh?

Musician: Now you feel like number one~ Musicians are the kings of soul, the masters of jazz, the princes of pop, and the lords of rock. They can utilize their epic music to boost the stats of all those around them, including themselves. Or unleash it as an earth-splitting wall of sound.

Navigators: This is your weatherman today, things are looking cloudy so expect a brief thunderstorm, followed by a lightning storm, followed by other kinds of storm. Navigators ride the currents of the sea-- no small feat, considering this One Piece-- and are masters at predicting and manipulating the weather.

Scientists: This is all you need to know about Scientists. They can make robots... with laser beams! Beams! While any occupation can become a cyborg, Scientists are the only ones that can take technology to futuristic levels. While this devotion to science oftentimes leaves them physically frail, they are no pushovers.

Shipwrights: While they are called shipwrights, a more fitting term would be architects, masons, or any other term that describes building something. Blacksmiths have blades, Scientists have robots, Shipwrights have everything else, from ships, to buildings, to bridges and the like, and they are even capable of fighting with their building tools.

Spearmen: Jamming it to the sky. Piercing the unpiercable, jumping the unjumpable. I could go all days folks! Men of the spear can wield these glorified pitchforks with lethal skill, capable of inflicting 'Critical Hits' against an opponent for that added oomf, or jumping to the sky like Samurai Jack.

Swordsman: Really what is there to say? Just take one look at the name and you know what this class is about, and you know it'll be quite fun. Swordsmen have access to techniques ranging from Rurouni Kenshin all the way to Bleach, and they are also the only ones capable of fully utilizing a meitous power.

Races!!!

... Actually, this one might be a bit too long to cover here. Just know that there are a lot of possible races for you to choose from. Combine that with the Alliances and Occupations and there are a lot of ways to customize your characters in the guild.

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Ho ho ho! Still quite a bit of stuff I'm planning on putting up here, but here's a quick update.

The guild's Christmas Event is in full swing! As is befitting of the theme, there are a lot of prizes to be won, or to giveaway, as this is the season of giving after all.

Check out the guild if the event suits your fancy, it'll definitely help you get your character suited up.

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Fireworks and snapdragons! Greetings one and all! I hope you enjoyed the holidays, I certainly did. But it's time to shake off the festive grog and get back to work.

The Christmas/New Year Event is closing down and this is the last day or so for new RPCs to receive free 1,000,000 experience. Yes, you heard that right, folks! So best avail of these goodies while they're here.

It's a new year for the guild, and we hope to welcome it with fresh blood. Mmm... wait, you're still reading this?

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Greetings and felicitations! A treat for all of you to kickstart the new year.

First RPCs created by new members will automatically start their Unlimited Journeyâ„¢, with 1,000,000 experience! That's right, 1 million, folks! This is to help new members catch up to those already in the guild.

Do note, however, that this only applies to the first RPC you make. So what are you waiting for? It's a brand New Year for Unlimited Adventuresâ„¢!

Anxious Sleuth

10,615 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
/SLAMS SELF FULL FORCE
I'll be definitely checking this group out!

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Pirates! Docking! Six! Big Emprah!

Are you a man?! No, wait, that's kinda sexist...

Are you badass?! Have you ever wanted to fuse into a giant robot with your comrades?! Yeah?! Well unfortunately this update will only let you fulfill half of your desires.

Anyway! Moving on to said update, allow me to present to you the Partner Systemâ„¢!
-sparkle sparkle-

An upgrade on the previous Pet System, which was a remnant from the previous Tenryuubito Slave System, from a previous guild. Still with me?

But the past is the past, let's focus on the present shall we? And focus we shall with our new Partners! What are Partners you ask? Well, they're exactly what they sound like!

You can create a Partner for each of your RPCs, to support them in combat. These are weaker than the main RPCs, possessing 3/4 of their experience. Additionally, the vigorous environment of a battlefield prevents Partners from assisting the main RPCs for more than a few posts, depending on the Partner.

Partners can become cyborgs, as well as acquire Devil Fruits. But please take note that they are limited to what level of Devil Fruit they can obtain. We don't want people running around with a Main RPC using the Fire Logia, and a Partner using the Ice Logia now do we?

But that's enough out of me, do check the guild for more information regarding this new system, as well as all of our other systems already in place. And remember, we're always open for new members and new suggestions!

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Salutations!

Been a while, folks. Here to give you the latest updates in the guild world--the Unlimited guild world that is! Well it's more update, as in singular, but it's quite a change.

The animorph race has been moved to the subraces, meaning you can now have a Animorph-Kuja, Animorph-Skypiean, etc. Not giants and half-giants though, those races already have a lot of stat boosts.

And speaking of stats, we've also revamped some of the racial stat bonuses, such as allowing humans to choose what stats they specialize in. All in all, it's a lot of talk about numbers, which admittedly isn't my forte, so head on over to the guild to give it a browse!

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Fond Felicitations!

Been a while hasn't it? But have no fear, Skipper is here!

... Ahem, moving on. Here to introduce the brand-spanking new class; Spearmen! Or Spearwomen! Spearpeople! Allow me to rip the description from our Occupation page itself.

User Image

Description: Spearmen are individuals who vigorously practice the arts of wielding spears, scythes, and pole-arms of all kinds. From the way they move, to the way they breathe, everything they do is another step to perfecting their arts. They specialize in aerial combat, and are able to pull off incredible feats when doing so. Unlike swords, hammers, guns and throwing knives; spearmen specialize in mid-range close quarters combat. But don’t be fooled, for they have developed many ways to deal with distance, and have developed arts to keep an opponent right where they want them—not too close, yet not too far. Many would be wise not to underestimate them.

Perks: Through their combat arts, spearmen are granted a large array of freedom in combat. While their attacks may not be as destructive as a sword, or reach as far as a bullet, spearmen are capable of dealing with both in their own way, staying just in the middle for perfect balance. Their fundamentals are coursed with deflecting, countering, and trapping opponents in tricky movements that leave them open for a quick and decisive blow. However, similar to the swordsman, using their bladed tipped weapons, they are capable of launching forth blades of air/wind to deal with the pesky distance fighters. Spearmen truly specialize in two specific arts, however. One being the ability to jump incredibly high into the sky, and make use of this airborne state to create exotic techniques unknown to the likes of those below.. Their second unique property is the ability to deal decisive ‘Critical Hits’ on opponents using the length of their weapon to stay away, while easily striking with full power in such a way that their attacks hurt just a bit more than normal. Spearmen must be strong, yet accurate. Spearmen are allowed to choose between two different paths for their occupational boosts; +05 Strength and Accuracy or +05 Strength and Defense.

Pretty nifty, eh? Check out the guild and get started on your very own Lancer Spearman!

Also, I apologize in advance for any spear-related puns. Have a good day!

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Descend!

Knee. Stand. Pose. Orah!

Right, on the announcements. What? Never did a Super Sentai landing before?

Moving on! Two changes just got handed out recently, kiddos~

One for AD, and one for cyborgs.

The AD change being quite substantial as it should now put them on the same level as most Devil Fruit users.

The cyborg one is for convenience sake, a change to how Fuel is measure and used. But lemme tell you, it's easier on the eyes and the brain now. But why stick to what I'm telling you? Come on over and check out the guild!

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Just a little quick update, folks!

Now if you read the Occupations section--which I hoped you did, because there will be a test--you'll notice that Gladiators gain a stat increase the longer they stay in the fight.

A cap on how large that stat gain is, was added in. Just a little prevention in case a fight goes the distance.

Welp, that's all kiddos! Be sure to drop by on this thread from time to time for future updates. And do me a solid by checking out the guild as well, aye?

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Slam. Bam. Thank you, ma'm!

Good morrow, good eve, good dusk or dawn, folks!

Just an update on the Bounty Hunter missions... and perhaps a sort of introduction to missions in general, since I seem to have forgotten to include them in the master post.

Anywho, the guild has a total of three types of missions; Bounty Hunters, Marines, and Occupations. I'm sure you can surmise what they're for. As of now, they all have E-Rank missions, save for the Bounty Hunters which now have D-Ranks.

Fret now, though, a new batch of missions for Occupations is on the way! ... Oh and for the marines too, yes.

Do check out the guild for more information~!

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
User Image
Hit. Stun. Uppercut. Boom!

Good day/evening/midnight/noon, ladies and gentlemen!

Bit of a late update, apologies, but allow me to introduce a system that's been boiling in the crew pot for quite some time; The Boss System!

-sparkle sparkle-

Now where did I place that blasted Trademark logo... anyway! Alongside this, we've released a new batch of Occupation Missions; the D-Rank Missions.

-resists the urge to make a D joke-

As you may have expected, the D-Rank Missions will be incorporating the Boss System. And of course, as with all new systems, suggestions and feedback are very much welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff