Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Oh, the hero comes, I can hear the drums~ And the hors-- Oh! Uhm.. Hello." Elyssia clears her throat, folding her arms behind her in a military fashion. "My name.. is Elyssia Masriera de Casas. I am currently the Segunda Espada -- and I plan to keep it that way, so don't pull any stunt, newbies. So, I thought I'd go out, and.. y'know.. look for fresh blood." She waves her hands around, flustered as she realizes what she said. Elyssia sighs, "I don't mean I'm gonna kill ya, but we need some people to join our fight! Ugh, I'm not good with this stuff. Why the hell was I sent out to do this again?" Elyssia looks at a notepad, throwing it up and walking off. She stops and looks back, "I do not have social anxiety, nor do I have problems with talking to people!" She opens a Garganta and walks through mumbling to herself.

Ah, well, sorry about her everyone! She isn't quite use to this all yet, Elyssia is a newly born Espada. So, since she had a little tantrum, I guess I will take over from here! So, the guild I am promoting is one I've recently joined, but I think has a lot of promise, and it needs more people. I mean, this place has it all, really. Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincies, Vizards, and Fullbringers! Seriously, all of them in this one guild, and made to work out, as well. All of the races are currently open, mostly the Shinigami has quite a few Captain positions! The Arrancar have a few Espada open, and they're always accepting Privaron or Fraccion! Besides that, the Quincie forces are looking for people, and the Fullbringers could definitely use some people. The Vizards are currently locked, because they've been giving our GM a headache, and there's too few to have them really do anything for the Guild at the moment.

So, are you interested yet? You think you wanna join? Well, here's how to do it!
Go to our home page, read a little bit more stuff, and then send a join request~
[Guild Forum]

Geez, and Elyssia thought this was har-- Oh, snap, I think she might be coming back!

She pops back in through a Garganta, "You know I have Garganta Broadcast, damn it! Keep talking, buddy."

Alright, everyone! Head to the Guild Home in the URL I posted, and join the guild -- hopefully she doesn't kill me before we meet again in the Guild!