Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
im a rper that needs a guild to rp with and have fun. if you choose me you can call me by my rp name parth. i'm kinda mysterious and barely talks to people. everyone hates me and i use a masamune blade. so hope one of you rp guilds choose me

Gaian

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I hope you find one, I'm currently looking for one myself, but soon I hope to have my own RP guild that will be active everyday. That's the thing I hate about guilds, they advertise for you to join and no one is hardly on. Hopefully I'll be able to fulfill my quest soon and invite you, but until then......*sigh* Oh and not everyone hates you I'm sure, I don't hate anyone......not even those that are mean to me. oh and if by chance you do find a good one to join, PM me please.
Well if you both are interested I'm in a rping guild that deals with Samurai and Ninjas..the guild is called Empire of the Sun. just click on my siggy and it will take you there. Hope to see ya there. xd

Hilarious Informer

Well, I have a Rp Guild, and if you are interested in it ,... please check it out. It's the one with the wolf, and it's called Alpha and Omega. It's a guild about doing Rps from the beginning to the end, which is something is surprisingly rare here. So check it out, and if you like it join.
You can check out mine, the Elemental Haven, it is (like its name implies) an elemental haven. It's literate...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff