Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Faun

9,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hellsing_Demon
*Nods* What's the storyline, or is it a free-for-all?

The Vice Captain and I haven't discussed it much. Since there are going to be so many different types creatures, I was thinking that say you create the first Satyr character, you could then decide the Satyr culture, history, and home (by making a topic in one of the sub forums). I want people to have a lot of control over their characters and backgrounds, but first come first serve.

The BASIC BASIC plot so far: There is one ruling family which will be NPC's (I don't want anyone having a queen or king character. However, Tribe/Clan leaders are OKAY). Anyway, the king and queen are aloft in their castle, and whilst they tend to the human towns surrounding their home, they disregard the magical beings of the land. This leads to some bitterness between different creatures as they fight for resources and survival. The goal is to make friends and somehow find a peaceful coexistence between the magical and non-magical.

Other than that, it's a definite free for all. XD

Tipsy Faun

9,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200

BUMP. heart

Tipsy Faun

9,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200

BUMP. heart

Tipsy Faun

9,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200

BUMP. heart

Thirteenth Dragon

Ancient Urban

The Vice Captain and I haven't discussed it much. Since there are going to be so many different types creatures, I was thinking that say you create the first Satyr character, you could then decide the Satyr culture, history, and home (by making a topic in one of the sub forums). I want people to have a lot of control over their characters and backgrounds, but first come first serve.

The BASIC BASIC plot so far: There is one ruling family which will be NPC's (I don't want anyone having a queen or king character. However, Tribe/Clan leaders are OKAY). Anyway, the king and queen are aloft in their castle, and whilst they tend to the human towns surrounding their home, they disregard the magical beings of the land. This leads to some bitterness between different creatures as they fight for resources and survival. The goal is to make friends and somehow find a peaceful coexistence between the magical and non-magical.

Oh my. Sounds quite fun, or quite a bit of work (which I love doing, provided I have enough time). I'm definitely interested, though right now I have some RL stuff I have to get settled. smile I'll keep you guys in mind.

Tipsy Faun

9,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hellsing_Demon
Ancient Urban

Oh my. Sounds quite fun, or quite a bit of work (which I love doing, provided I have enough time). I'm definitely interested, though right now I have some RL stuff I have to get settled. smile I'll keep you guys in mind.

Yeah, it will be a bit of work at the beginning, but we're gettin' there. Keep us in mind, maybe come check us out when we're more established. biggrin

Thirteenth Dragon

Ancient Urban
Hellsing_Demon
Ancient Urban

Yeah, it will be a bit of work at the beginning, but we're gettin' there. Keep us in mind, maybe come check us out when we're more established. biggrin

And give the opportunity to help create an entire racial culture? Oh, I'll probably be back to check you guys out some more by the end of the day, batting any interference from my day job. smile
Bump guys!
what do i need to do?

Tipsy Faun

9,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
D_Mr_evil
what do i need to do?

Just check out our guild home, it has all the information you'll need! heart

Visit Ufalme!

Angelic Warrior