I've recently returned after a long hiatus. Looking to restart my long lost clan.

The Maush Clan

You can just follow the instructions on the front page if you would like to join. If you have other questions you can PM me and I shall do my best to answer them.

Below you can see a picture of the Roleplay forum I have constructed which allows you to navigate through different destinations throughout the actual show. Thus creating a much larger world. (ex: Someone roleplaying in Konohagakure will not be able to actively see what is going on in Sunagakure) This should also cut down on sub-forum cluster amongst guildmembers.

User Image

Below you will see an example of each sub-forum which contains a picture/description of each area your character is actively in, should you not fully remember how an area that is not as well known as Konohagakure looks.

User Image

These were just a few spoilers of what is available in the guild, We have a chatterbox forum within for your OOC conversations and we have a forum for personal dorm room sub-forums which give you 100% control of the content that happens within it.

So go ahead have a look at The Clan and see what it's all about and I certainly hope I get many applications.

1st in Command
-Saco Maush