GUILD LINK

For anyone that is suffering through a hard time with mental illnesses, whatever it may be.. Depression, anxiety, mpd (multiple personality disorder), eating disorders and many others OR any sleeping disorders such as insomnia, sleep paralysis, hallucinations etc. This guild is geared to help you. We do our best to provide support groups for people in need, one-on-one sessions (sessions include giving suggestions of how to cope with your mental illness and how to get help).

To join:
No, you don't have to suffer from a mental disorder to join. The only thing I ask of you to do when you join is that you pledge to have an open mind about mental disorders. Even though you cannot see a mental illness, it is just like a broken leg, you are handicapped and you need to get help to heal.

About the guild owner;
I have suffered for a long time from mental disorders of many kinds. I've been in many difficult situations and it's very hard to get out of, feels impossible if you look it at that way, if you don't get help. It IS possible though to get better, you just have to better yourself, your coping skills, and learn how to handle situations better.