Welcome to Gaia! ::

plese post and say yes I will join,

This will be a place for newbes, people who dont have money, people who want to make friends, people who need help, people who want to
talk, you can do all these things and above, thire will be rpg place were only crew can talk, place were only menbers can talk,and a place were eveyone can talk. thire will be games were you can win prize that I will give out, a place to talk about muisc, even a place to talk about movies tv shows and amine, their will be sales were you can buy stuf you guys want not junk, their are not many rules so you dont have to worry about geting kicked out so come plz post that you will join and if their are enough people I will make this guild you guys can even make a name for it
What kind of guild is it?
LiberalNymph
will that is the problem I dont know but I could have some one be the vice caption and help me diced I could chose any one even you
Tonykelly69
LiberalNymph
will that is the problem I dont know but I could have some one be the vice caption and help me diced I could chose any one even you

LOL. Ohhhh! Sounds exciting! whee
Don't just make a guild because you have an extra 20K. sweatdrop Make one because you have a great idea about what to make one for. If you don't have any immediate ideas for a new type of guild, why not join other people's guilds and donate your gold to charities to help other Gaians.
kyrana kirri
Don't just make a guild because you have an extra 20K. sweatdrop Make one because you have a great idea about what to make one for. If you don't have any immediate ideas for a new type of guild, why not join other people's guilds and donate your gold to charities to help other Gaians.
I saved up for this guild for a long time but when I got enough I had no idea what to make it about
*clears throat*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces