Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Side-Note - This is a Magi: The Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic based role-play.

INTRODUCTION

Hell there friends, and maybe soon to be friends! I'm here today to tell you about a role-play guild called Magi: The Era of Magic! For those of you that have happened to see the anime or read the manga, then you may already know what it's about. But for those of you who are curious, or don't know, then I'll tell you!

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic is is set in an alternate recreation of the ancient Old World with several regions and nations having some resemblances with real-life counterparts from that time. In this world, all living beings possess an essence known as Rukh (ルフ?) and when they die, this essence returns to the huge flow (also known as ''guidance'') of Rukh that gives life to all subsequent beings in an eternal cycle of rebirth called "Fate". Once a person is overcome with sadness, anger and hopelessness, their Rukh turns into a corrupted, unstable, black-colored Rukh that deviates from the main guidance in a process known as "Fall into Depravity" (堕転 Daten?).

There are also several magic castles full of treasures and traps known as "Dungeons" and each of them is the lair of a powerful magic being, a Djinn (ジン?). Individuals that manage to overcome the trials of a Dungeon and earn the allegiance of its Djinn are known as Dungeon Capturers (迷宮攻略者 Danjon Kōryakusha?), gaining the ability to use its powers infused in a personal item of theirs known as a "Metal Vessel" and create less potent "Household Vessels" for their companions as well.

People can use the Rukh in their bodies to create an energy known as Magoi (マゴイ?) to power their magical weapons and abilities. This energy must be used with care, as despite the fact that an individual's magoi can be restored with feeding and rest, once fully exhausted it causes their death. Among those that can perform magic with their own Magoi there is a rare class of magicians known as Magi (マギ?), that can also use Magoi from the Rukh around them, greatly increasing their capabilities. A Magi usually chooses Dungeon Capturers to offer guidance and protection making them into their King Vessels (王の器 Ō no Utsuwa?). There are several nations in history that were founded or improved by the rule of such individuals.

Credit for the description above goes to this wiki, and the person or people who contributed to it. We all thank you for this!

Interesting, is it not? Although I, myself, would recommend the manga, since it delves further into the story that the anime does. Although I have yet to tell you anything about the guild, right? Well, let's get straight to that!

THE GUILD

The Magi, also known as "Magicians that shape the world", have appeared in this world, which means only one thing. A King is to be chose to lea the whole world. Along with the Magi, though, have come incredibly tall towers, labyrinths, you may say. These are known to the people as Dungeons, and those that delve into them and come out alive are known as Dungeon Capturers. Even though the Dungeons are relatively new, there are already many Dungeon Capturers, although mostly only those of the royal family. But not all of the Dungeon Capturers are led by a Magi. Most of them actually go in themselves, to take all of the treasures for themselves. The royal family with the most Dungeon Capturers would be those of the Kou Empire, the Ren Family. Although the truth has yet to begin, fate has already begun to move our heroes on their paths. Only time will be able to tell who will become the true King.

Note: All of that is taken from the guild's home page.

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN

So now, after reading all of that, you're probably asking yourself why you should join, right? Well, there are multiple reasons, but there are a few that stand out. First off, this guild is open to anyone, really. So long as they fill out the application on the Home Page. Failure to do so will result in a denial of your request. We're also always looking for new members, since a guild with so little members is... well, it's just boring really. More people means more stories, and more stories means more fun! And we could always use more fun! Other than that, I can't really think of anything.

CLOSING WORDS

Hopefully all of that above has caught your attention. If not, then thank you for reading anyways. Although if you know anyone that might be interested, please recommend them to this topic or the guild itself. Any questions you might have about the guild, please send me a PM. Thank you for reading!

The world of magic waits for you! Welcome to an age like no other!

User Image

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bump.

For those who want a quick link to the guild, just click the banner at the bottom of the top post.

Fanatical Fatcat

Bump it up~ yum_puddi

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Unbeatable Gaian

Sent a request to join.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items