Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Tired of people complaining about your one liners?
Maybe you see someone with that pretty post and want to be like them?
Perhaps you're just an old roleplayer looking for a place to roleplay with others?
Well, I've got an offer for you. Just take a look below.

Hello all, I'm the captain of a guild that's being constructed called ' The World of Roleplay '. We're a few seasoned roleplayers who want to reach out to people who may not know much about it, and try to help them learn the ropes in a place where they can practice freely, without being discriminated against because they may not have 3-5 paragraph long posts, or maybe for not having a fancy picture post.

Wait, before you go! I understand that you may be a fancy post or you type 3-5 paragraphs, well, then you're welcome to join as well! It's an overall reach out for roleplayers of all kinds to come and learn from one another, none of us are perfect, right? If you're interested, just send a PM to Rex Nihil or TheComicGirl. Either one of us will happily answer any questions you may have, or if you're already sold, feel free to just tell us, and we'll put you down on the list for when it's finished. Thank you for reading the post. I will include a TL;DR for people who don't like to sit through it below. Did I mention we'll have give-aways at a later date?

Hey! That post was too long, I didn't wanna read it all! Well, don't worry, I'm about to take care of you, just read below.

Goals of Guild

- Improve the roleplay of all, from beginners to vets.
- Give a good, quality environment for roleplayers to hang out in.
- Growing friendships between all members.
- Have a blast with those around us!

Link to Guild

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Dangerous Bookworm

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

DarkJaden825698

I updated the original post with it! Thank you for pointing that out. ^^ The guild should be finished in the next day or 2 and we'll begin filling up the forums!

Dangerous Bookworm

Very cool! I'm an experienced Roleplayer, so I could definitely join and help out some of the newbies. smile

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

DarkJaden825698

Awesome! Once we're all set up, I'll toss you an invite. ^^

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Miss Oh No's King

Shirtless Fatcat

Dangerous Bookworm

By the way, I absolutely love what you did to your avatar. smile

Quick Reply

Submit