Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well hello everyone. Blood Born Angel here. I've been here many times; as a recruiter, just bumping friends threads, and as a man who gets really, really bored fast.

SO! Since I have an insatiable appetite for Role Playing. Please advertise away.
Some things I like in a roleplaying guild are:

-Fantasy/medieval stuff. It doesn't have to be true sword and magic dungeons and dragons roleplaying. I just like the old school stuff.
-Creative/Original. I like it when a guild does something to make an unoriginal concept new and fresh. For instance magic. Whoop-dee-doo, you can shoot fireballs. Show me something special about the magic in your RP.
-Active. Yeah, this should be a given. I have too much free time. I'm online from like.. 4pm to 8am. (Unless I work.. then I'm still up after work till 8am however.) So I get lonely if people only post like.. once a day.
-Freedom. You'd be surprised by how put off I've been by people's guilds because they were so strict in their roleplaying style. Form and structure is necessary, but not to the point of suffocation. I like it when you can be as creative as you please with your character and not have to be stuck with the same races/classes as everyone else. My characters are my babies heart

Please show me your guilds everyone! If I like it I'll most likely PM you for more information. (Or just stalk your forums for a bit to decide.)

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bump~! heart

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bump~! blaugh