Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Trader

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
If you are looking for a small rp guild Future Shades has a good storyline. Give it a try there is no charge to join.

Versatile Exhibitionist

Radiant Fluid
I'm looking for a RP guild ;3. I'd prefer one that does not have like 10000 people, I'd like a slightly smaller to medium-big one where people won't forget they are in a RP and also so Its easier to get to know people. I'd like a guild not based on a single RP, but rather where it has many different categories. And for it to be active. Those are really only my three requests. Just tell me a little about the guild and maby a link (at least the name) so I can check it out ;3

Thank you ;333

We've just started and are recruiting. :3
The link is in my sig if you'd like to join!

Invisible Fatcat

Hi there , I thought I'd bring my guild to your attention. We have a few contests going on and getting started up with an imageboard and we have a brand new roleplay starting up. It is sadly only has one user on it right now but I'm hoping that I can get it filled with friendly active members.

It is called Insidious Grimmoris!
Alittle about it here
In a time before the darkness fell, humanity prospered. Great cities were built upon machines and from the heavens, the creator watched with pride for his creations. Yet within man, he felt the potential for unspeakable destruction, and so his worst fears came to realization. Countless times, man fought wars against their neighbors and always there were many deaths. The world bled with each new war man visited upon it. Then there came a time when man sought to free themselves of their destiny. They turned their weapons upon their creator. All of the heavens became engulfed in a great fire as the humans murdered the angels and eventually, toppled the creator from his throne. Where the creator fell, man grew a tree. The twisted limbs of the World Tree imprisoned the creator, for now and all time. Humanity had set itself free, yet in the aftermath of the great war, had doomed itself. Without the creator, the winds grew silent and the seas ceased their song. The fires dimmed and the earth decayed, visiting death and disease upon man. From the ashes, the dead angels rose, twisted by mortal sin into the Nephilim. The world fell apart in fire and chaos as the Nephilim rend it asunder. When at last the Nephilim vanished from the world and the fires faded, darkness descended upon the world and drove the survivors into the womb of the earth, where they became foolish creatures. In the absence of man, abominable creatures and demons flooded the earth and the underworld, bringing with them the eternal night. For centuries, all hope had seemed lost in the age of darkness, yet in the darkness man found an ember. A fragment of the Lord Pyre – the heart of the creator, still imprisoned within the Yggdrasil. Within the single ember came hope.

O.G. Exhibitionist

still looking, send your recommendations!

O.G. Exhibitionist

reccomendations please!

Hilarious Sex Symbol

4,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Nerd 50
Dear Users,
I am in need of new members for the guild Forgotten Wonders. What it is about if a mysterious island that one the God/Goddess of the island has summoned you here, it already has five residents living there, they are filled with knowledge of the land for some unkown reason, they may have been outcasts from villages, cities, ect, randomly selected, sucked in from a whirlpool or some wonderful thing. Any humans that landed here have turned into some type of animal or freaky creature by the God/Goddess. Something bad is going to happen sooner or later, but for now they just have to live their lives and prepare for what ever happens next.

Positions open.

Residents: 1
God/or Goddess: 1 ( cannot be a human. And will only be able to play this when its the day to present offerings. You may not show your whole self until the day comes. )

People interested in helping with Delius' items.

Yeah I need active people, just one more to fill the slot we are ready to roleplay, but thats if the rest will get on. *sigh* :l

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I have a new guild that's just getting off the ground. It's a guild that allows members to create their own RPs, and has a sub-forum for every category there is. There's also a special Writer's Section for our members to post their short stories up. Also writers of all levels are welcome.

Here's the link to it.

User Image

rubious rose's Princess

Generous Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello friend! I just started a guild about roleplaying... in video games! You play a character within a video game and choose to follow the rules or wreak everything. Come check us out, everyone is welcome ((Yes this was inspired by 'Wreck it Ralph' blaugh ))

Grand Central Playstation

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Come play as one of seven were species! We are a new guild, and we are looking for members and crew. We are a semi literate to literate community and would love to welcome you.

Dedicated Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces