Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who wants to co-own a guild with me. I have 9.7k so far and should have 10k by the end of the night. I am looking for someone who will put 10k towards a guild. We would both have equal power in the guild. It would be a somewhat strict private guild. Literacy required.
What kind of guild are you looking at creating?
A literate roleplay.
I'd really like to get this guild. sad
Well, that girl seemed interested in helping, but you didn't answer her question...
I did, literate roleplay is the kind of guild I want to create. Which I stated. Which answers her question. Are you stalking me?
My name is synonomous with the GGN. I am aware of near all that goes on concerning it.
If you are trying to get people to flock to your cause you really need to elaborate MUCH more. "literate RP" There are HUNDREDS of supposedly literate RPs. Give more details. Explain what your plan is. Explain what would happen if you and the co-captain disagreed on something. There can only be ONE real captain. Even though Vice Captains have the same powers, only one can own the guild truthfully, so whom gets that distinction and why? How are decisions made? You should discuss your proposals with people so that they will understand better and you can pique their interest.

serenechild
I did, literate roleplay is the kind of guild I want to create. Which I stated. Which answers her question. Are you stalking me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff