Welcome to Gaia! ::

No preference really, just whatever catches my eye/ strikes my fancy....................

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Void
My RP guild...

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Welcome to Rogue Blood, a fascinating guild where one can become whatever they may desire. In this land among the times of castles and blades you can fight in an epic quest, rise from the filth of the street to become the ruler of a nation, bring your name from a faint memory to an immortal ideal, fall for another of the same heart, discover new lands, sail the high seas, become whatever it is which your heart craves. Within this new world there is a great energy which can craft, change, or corrupt the world to your desires, and not all desire for things to be well. Begin your journey with the first step...join us.

Rogue Blood is a guild which promotes creativity and activity by requesting that all material remain original and allowing RPers to take part in games for their characters. We have several systems which allow the experience to be both fun and easy to take part in, and our current crew are quite kind and willing to assist wherever you need help. Typically we are quite easy on RP quality, but we do ask that you not utilize emotes or Txt Tlk so that we wont have to decode your every post. Join us now to begin your tale.

Our location upon the map...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/rogue-blood/g.326171/

User Image

Demonic Strawberry

ppaarrttyy
No preference really, just whatever catches my eye/ strikes my fancy....................

User Image
Throw back your head,
Howl to the moon

Through the night
This stary flight

The night of the blood moon

A world torn by war between the races. Factions fight for survival and their very right to exist. With roleplayers that span the board we have quite the mix of ideas and twists all within a flexible plot.

Anxious Fairy

User Image

Welcome,
Indie everything is a guild for people who like Indie things.
We have everything from crafts to indie games.
Every month we send out the "Month News" with whats hot in every aspect of our guild.
We are trying to get of our feet and have an awesome guild.
Once we get more active we hope to have fun games and contests!

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ppaarrttyy

Are you a gamer?
ppaarrttyy

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/shattered-diamond-academy/g.395671/

A school for "mis-fits". Join us if you're seeking a place to find people like yourselves. Express yourself in ways never thought possible.

31 members, active

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

At the end of World War One, the American Government began to see the need for bigger and better weapons. They were concerned about the future and what part they would play in it. They developed a super secret branch of the government, that would investigate the supernatural as a means of weaponry. The government searched for years, and came up with a plan. They formed what are called 'special talent agents'. These agents would consist of humans and non humans who had abilities above the normal human. The agents would be housed in a secret government facility in Russia, where they would be far from prying eyes.

It was not until the end of World War Two, however, that they were able to finalize their plan. Their greatest problem was locating agents. They placed a normal agent in hospitals around the United State and waited. It was only a year or so before they began getting reports from the agents in hospitals of potential agents. The potential agents were all small children, and the government say a opportunity.

The government devised a way to get ahold of these children by any means necessary. Some parents were told their child died, while others handed their children over happily to the government. It was only in extreme cases that force was necessary. The children were all taken to the facility in Russia where they would be trained until the age of eighteen when they would be released as a 'special talent agent'.

Here is a link to the guild.

Original Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ppaarrttyy

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/greenhill-academy/g.138645/

This is the new guild I made. It is a yaoi school rp. Looking for new members.

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Check the sig! It's Digimon Tamer Island! The #1 Digimon guild and rp around! Check it out today and join in on our new rp event that is just getting underway! You know you want to!

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
I'm trying to get a Pokemon guild going, it's very new. If you want to join and be a part of it. Click on the banner in my sig.

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Click on my signature if your interested in a more fantasy/ steam punk sort of field or click on the icon in this post if your more towards supernatural.

User Image

Dardeerling-tea's Husbando

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ppaarrttyy

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Just click any picture
Greetings and Salutations Comrade!

That bothersome reaper in Death City has told me it’s my responsibility to scout new candidates to invite to the DWMA.

For starters we're a Semi to Literate roleplaying guild where every one of all backgrounds are welcome. Be it Meisters, To Weapons and even witches of various origins. You make your own destiny be it to become a savior to all in need of kishin slaying or to cause calamity unlike which the world has ever seen. I shouldn't be telling you to live a life of evil. I just know that everyone lives by their own morals and won't all be a goodie two shoes.

We'd like for our academy to grow and flourish but without students like you we know that will never happen. Come by, check us out and give us a good look around. Only you can make the decision to take up the call to adventure and danger in order to become a death scythe, be a world famous Meister, or even the greatest witch to ever learn the craft.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces