Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Hunter

8,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm searching for a guild that has action, is kind of bloody, and maybe a little bit romance (isn't really necessary). My characters are usually cute and crazy so if you have an active guild where such a character is always welcome would make me glad wink
Oh and possibly without vampires and werewolf's, I'm tired of those kinds of roleplays.
Hope you have the right guild for me whee

P.S: I know I'm picky, sorry -.-"

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Imagine a world where anything can happen. Where every door is an opportunity, every path a chance, every encounter left to Fate.

This world is in danger of dying; a death only a few can prevent. Do you dare enter? Can you handle the mind games? Do you have what it takes to survive? If so, enter. If not, leave. Leave while you have the chance. Leave before Fate drags you in.

Dropped into a world with no recollection of why. A courier appears out of nowhere, letter in hand with your name. Later you meet up with others. Others like you. Rumors of even more, some know each other. Will you find someone, or are you all alone? Why are you here? Why does no one remember? And just where is here?

Plot: You answer a plea for help. In the process of traveling to her world you lose your memories of the last 24-48 hours. Many like you answer her call. You meet up with the others and fight along side them up to the final battle. Are your team mates still on your side? Or have joined the evil trying to take control?

This world is dying. Can you save it?

User Image

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Black-Tea-Doll
I'm searching for a guild that has action, is kind of bloody, and maybe a little bit romance (isn't really necessary). My characters are usually cute and crazy so if you have an active guild where such a character is always welcome would make me glad wink
Oh and possibly without vampires and werewolf's, I'm tired of those kinds of roleplays.

Are you Semi-Lit to Literal?

Mewling Hunter

8,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Enel Toragochi
Black-Tea-Doll

Are you Semi-Lit to Literal?

Yes smile

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Black-Tea-Doll

Check us out. If you like it, PM me so I can give you the link to the Guild.

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Welcome to Rogue Blood, a fascinating guild where one can become whatever they may desire. In this land among the times of castles and blades you can fight in an epic quest, rise from the filth of the street to become the ruler of a nation, bring your name from a faint memory to an immortal ideal, fall for another of the same heart, discover new lands, sail the high seas, become whatever it is which your heart craves. Within this new world there is a great energy which can craft, change, or corrupt the world to your desires, and not all desire for things to be well. Begin your journey with the first step...join us.

Rogue Blood is a guild which promotes creativity and activity by requesting that all material remain original and allowing RPers to take part in games for their characters. We have several systems which allow the experience to be both fun and easy to take part in, and our current crew are quite kind and willing to assist wherever you need help. Typically we are quite easy on RP quality, but we do ask that you not utilize emotes or Txt Tlk so that we wont have to decode your every post. Join us now to begin your tale.

Our location upon the map...
Rogue Blood

User Image
Black-Tea-Doll

Naruto Rp for you? click my signature!

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Not sure if you'd be interested, but I have two guilds that are looking for new members. The first one is a Fantasy guild, about two clans of supernaturals battling it out for control of a city. There are a few vampire and werewolf characters in it, but it's not centered around them, all supernatural species are welcome, and there's a nice variety of character species already in the guild. Here's the link to it.

User Image

And the second one is a free-form guild that allows it's members to make any RP that they want, there's sub-forums for all genres, as well as a Writer's Section for the members to post short stories. Here's the link to it.

User Image

rubious rose's Princess

Generous Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My guild features chaaracters from different video games, real ones and originals, so a crazy cute character is always welcome some where! Click my signature to check us out? I am also looking for crew members.

((And as of now we are werewolf and vampire free, but we do have Batman xD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff