Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I own two guilds of my own, but I don't mind joining a guild once in a blue moon.
Sure its nice to run a guild of your own, but its also relaxing to take time off from it, and simply join another guild.

Here's what i'm use to

Mainly Semi-literate. I seriously hate it when people correct me on SMALL errors
I'm not that a**l so don't be that way with me. otherwise i'm out lol easy as that.

I'm unable to always be online being that my internet sorce is through my Bf's Cell phone, (so it's crap) to which he goes to work and doesn't get back till 9pm......yeah but nonetheless, i try to get on as offten as i can.

I like a guild with a good structure. Meaning like where there isn't a guy or girl who thinks they can over power you "just because" No....NO! I will not have that for i WILL toss a llama at you!!!.....just saying

I'm also into sci-fy, horror, adventure, and fantasy rpg. As long as its active to fairly active.

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Hello!

If you are still searching for a roleplay, you are welcome to have a look at WINGs It is a steampunk roleplay that focuses on a small portion of the population that share the experience of a strange dream on the eve of their 16th birthdays. After awakening from their dream, they find they have acquired unusual powers--and sometimes physical changes--depending on the color of wings they saw in their dream. Termed 'angels' and 'demons' by the rest of the populous, these "Winged" often find themselves embroiled in political intrigue and the personal vendettas of those in power.

WINGS is a very versatile RP and while the overreaching plot arch involves the political and social aspects of the nation's leaders abusing the power, there are many groups and organizations in the RP that have their own, smaller plots. And there is also a focus on characterization and interpersonal struggles. Basically, you can play anyone from a pirate, to an inventor, to a mechanic, to a noble or street urchin.

Having just undergone a "reboot" to clear the slate and make it easier for new members to get into the RP, we are searching for people who would like to join us.

If the premise interests you, and you would like to join, please feel free to send in a join request. We politely request that you also take the time to PM a character and RP sample to either myself or StrawberryZ0mbie prior to being approved to join the guild.

I hope to hear from you soon. If you're not interested, best of luck finding a fun RP guild!

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Cheeva Catkin
Hello!

...Wow. In fact, I am interested, that has such a great plot to it! I'll check it out when I have the time, and thank you again! 4laugh

ooh ahh cabbage's Honey Bun

Sugary Warrior

IvonKeir

Hello. I'm not sure if you're still interested or not, but I have a guild that's in serious need of some new Role Players. I hope it's not too much to ask for you to take a look? I provided a link at the bottom.

Thank you~

The MadMan

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir

Hello. I'm not sure if you're still interested or not, but I have a guild that's in serious need of some new Role Players. I hope it's not too much to ask for you to take a look? I provided a link at the bottom.

Thank you~

The MadMan

I'll help you if you can help me. I have two guilds, one in particular could really use some members to keep it alive

Sugary Warrior

IvonKeir
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir

Thank you~

The MadMan

I'll help you if you can help me. I have two guilds, one in particular could really use some members to keep it alive

Sure, I'll take a look at them c: Just tell me which one needs help. Maybe we can be affiliated with each other?

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir

Thank you~

The MadMan

Sure, I'll take a look at them c: Just tell me which one needs help. Maybe we can be affiliated with each other?

Yes its the Parasite eve She has yet to start up I have Valdez in a good start up situation just got to get my members active with a promotional speech an all but with parasite eve im at a dead end

Sugary Warrior

IvonKeir

I have to say that I lean more towards 'Valdez' more than the other, purely because sci-fi Alien stuff never interested me ^ ^ ;. So if I were to join it would be Valdez. I'm currently looking at it now.

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir

I have to say that I lean more towards 'Valdez' more than the other, purely because sci-fi Alien stuff never interested me ^ ^ ;. So if I were to join it would be Valdez. I'm currently looking at it now.

I see, then by all means take a look. But also, if its possible. If you know anyone looking for a sci-fy type guild, let them know about it please?

Sugary Warrior

IvonKeir
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir

I see, then by all means take a look. But also, if its possible. If you know anyone looking for a sci-fy type guild, let them know about it please?

Oh, of course! ^ ^ I'll be more than happy to do that for you.

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir

Oh, of course! ^ ^ I'll be more than happy to do that for you.

^_^ thank you very much and what will be required of me to do in order to join your guild?

Sugary Warrior

IvonKeir

I just need a small sample of your writing when you request to join. Once you're accepted, we ask that you maintain at least a 2 paragraph minimum of role play. Or just one big paragraph if that's all you can manage. If you think you can meet those requirements, then great! : D

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Monochromic Symphony
IvonKeir

I just need a small sample of your writing when you request to join. Once you're accepted, we ask that you maintain at least a 2 paragraph minimum of role play. Or just one big paragraph if that's all you can manage. If you think you can meet those requirements, then great! : D

I'm sure i can manage, and i sent in the request sorry if its sloppy i tried my best

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff