Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Guildswoman

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Hi, my daughter and me just started playing and would like to find a guild who would accept and be appropriate for a 13 year old, yet have older members like myself also. Thank you for your considerations.
May I suggest The Newbies Supporting And Training Guild? This guild was a big help to me when I first started on Gaia, and it's both adult-safe and kid-safe. Nothing l337 or gross here.

Friendly Guildswoman

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
OV8ION
May I suggest The Newbies Supporting And Training Guild? This guild was a big help to me when I first started on Gaia, and it's both adult-safe and kid-safe. Nothing l337 or gross here.

Thank you. We'll have to see if we can find that one. I appreciate the help. Have a wonderful day.

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Welcome to Rogue Blood, a fascinating guild where one can become whatever they may desire. In this land among the times of castles and blades you can fight in an epic quest, rise from the filth of the street to become the ruler of a nation, bring your name from a faint memory to an immortal ideal, fall for another of the same heart, discover new lands, sail the high seas, become whatever it is which your heart craves. Within this new world there is a great energy which can craft, change, or corrupt the world to your desires, and not all desire for things to be well. Begin your journey with the first step...join us.

Rogue Blood is a guild which promotes creativity and activity by requesting that all material remain original and allowing RPers to take part in games for their characters. We have several systems which allow the experience to be both fun and easy to take part in, and our current crew are quite kind and willing to assist wherever you need help. Typically we are quite easy on RP quality, but we do ask that you not utilize emotes or Txt Tlk so that we wont have to decode your every post. Join us now to begin your tale.

Our location upon the map...
Rogue Blood

User Image

rubious rose's Princess

Generous Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My guild is very new, and is about characters within video games. From EA to T we have different genres and areas for everyone. Come check us out.

Grand Central Playstation

Beloved Ladykiller

I would be happy to have both you and your daughter in my Guild. ^_^ I try to make my guild a safe and friendly place for Gaia Members of all ages to come and Role Play. I hope you will give my little guild a look. ^_^

This is My Guild Vanity's Mirror: The Chronicle of the Gods.
It is a Myth Based Guild, that is set in modern day. That is run by a Close group of Friends. Here is what is on the front page.

User Image

Welcome to a world where the Gods once more walk the Earth. Mortals are once more puppets for the divine to control, and you must decide whether to side with the Gods or make their own path. The world has changed. Cities are far more advanced, dense forests have returned, untouched by man. It seems as if the Gods have brought the beauty with them. An uneasy truce was made between the Gods of every Pantheon, to maintain peace and order. But tension grows. Some wish to see the peace remain, others would like the world to burn. As the pressure increases, one thing is clear: War is on the horizon.

You are not limited to a making a God character, you can be a human or a vampire or just about anything from myth.

Link: Vanity's Mirror
So please Give my Guild a Look.

luvmybabies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out