Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Hello everyone,

My name is Eunsung and am korean-american. I am looking to join a kpop/korean guild to make new friends and roleplay.
I have bin a member of gaia since like 2006 but stopped going on it in like 2010 but now I'm back and ready to make friends and roleplay!

Groups I really like (which is a lot >< ) : 2PM, 2AM, Miss A, 4Minute, GOT7, H.O.T, SNSD, EXO, MBLAQ, UKISS,
Big Bang, BAP, B1A4, T-ARA, Crayon pop, Sistar, After School,
and Kara (plus mannnyyy more hahahaha)

Solo singers: Lim Kim, IU, Lee hi, Ailee, Eddie Kim, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Skull and more

TV: Running man, Immortal Song, Laws of the Jungle,
Roommates, Star King, Happy together, much more.

Dramas: I've seen soon many you probably would just have to ask me!

Please feel free to invite me to your groups (if thats possible?)
or let me know which to join. I'll be very active!

Kim Eunsung!~

Friendly Gaian

Heart Waffles

Kim Eunsung
BUMP~~~

I know my captain and one of her friend who part of the guild love kpop ... If like you can join in our guild . plus were hosting some contest for you win a lot stuff. There all fun game game should cheek out if you join . never know you could win million Gaia gold or items!.

Friendly Gaian

OoO Hello OoO
Kim Eunsung
BUMP~~~

I know my captain and one of her friend who part of the guild love kpop ... If like you can join in our guild . plus were hosting some contest for you win a lot stuff. There all fun game game should cheek out if you join . never know you could win million Gaia gold or items!.

Yeah that would be great actually! Thanks smile

Heart Waffles

Kim Eunsung
OoO Hello OoO
Kim Eunsung
BUMP~~~

I send you invite Aleady just accept and. Ake topic in section "girlboy hangout"

Friendly Gaian

OoO Hello OoO
Kim Eunsung
OoO Hello OoO
Kim Eunsung
BUMP~~~

I send you invite Already just accept and. Ake topic in section "girlboy hangout"

I accepted. I joined the contest and commented on some posts. smile

Heart Waffles

Kim Eunsung
OoO Hello OoO
Kim Eunsung
OoO Hello OoO
Kim Eunsung
BUMP~~~

I send you invite Already just accept and. Ake topic in section "girlboy hangout"

I accepted. I joined the contest and commented on some posts. smile

Let me say WELCOME .will announce your arrival to everybody and tomorrow is a notebook and also don't forget the other contest. That one can win prize too. Also friendly gold game too and olaygul game. Ill message ya in guild ^^ also don't forget explore and introduce self peace my fellow nerd!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff