Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
hey, gaians, I'm board, the guilds I've started or already joind have all but died (rip) and I need some entertainment, mostly in the form of me being a dragon, cause, I've been wanting to play a dragon again. so if you need a sample, just pm me and ill send a sample of my rp skills to you.

Shy Fairy

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

^ Click on the image above ^

♢ Plot ♢

Present day:

All species from different places, planets, and universes, come across this big island known as Mina Island. All of the creatures decided to inhabit this island, for each creature had their own personal reasoning for leaving their original homeland and finding refuge in Mina Island. However, the creatures realized they had been trapped; they were unable to leave the island at all and so, were forced to inside the island forever.

History of the Island:
          Mina Island was originally occupied by humans; the humans lived on the island for hundreds of years, they built homes, schools, community areas until regrettably for the humans, they were overrun and slaughtered by non-human creatures. And so, the non-human creatures dominated the island, not leaving a sign of human life. The creatures created a barrier with their magic which prevented humans from entering the island ever again. Howbeit, the creatures did not know the extent of their powers and inadvertently trapped themselves in their own barrier, for the barrier denied them from access to life outside of the island. Creatures are able to enter the barrier effortlessly, however leaving the island proves to be much more difficult.

♢ Rules ♢

⒈ Stay Active.
          ⒉ Follow Gaia ToS, which means no cybering.
          ⒊ No text talk please.
          ⒋ No godmodding.
          ⒌ Have fun!

If you're interested, please don't be afraid to send a join request.

I'm a member of Saisei jikan! and that's really active, they've got two new group RPs just started up as well. It's not my guild and I'm not a mod so I've no invested interest in publicising it like captains do, I just really enjoy being a member because it's alive and active.
Saisei Jikan!

Eternal Hellraiser

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
holloween-hound
hey, gaians, I'm board, the guilds I've started or already joind have all but died (rip) and I need some entertainment, mostly in the form of me being a dragon, cause, I've been wanting to play a dragon again. so if you need a sample, just pm me and ill send a sample of my rp skills to you.

Why not come and join us in Shiro: The New Era, we are a bleach guild that is seeking new members who will be active in posting, we have a friendly open atmosphere that likes to encourage people and help them along in posting.

Feel free to check out the guild with the link below smile

User Image

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
new, active guild let's do this!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
holloween-hound

Hello :3

If you are still looking for a guild to join, I would like to recommend Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]. We have diverse genre of active rps at the moment, many of them original stories. Though, whether they include dragons I am not sure. sweatdrop

You can be a demon, angel, or mortal in my new rp. It is called Indentured Advocates, and it deals with Lucifer's advocates offering deals in exchange for one's soul. Meanwhile, Holy Warriors protect mortals from a demon's tempting offer. And desperate souls torn between having their wish fulfilled or gaining a guardian.

The guild has been around for a long time, so we do have many active members and new roleplays always popping up. Newcomers post up introductions and go from there. Everyone is friendly, understanding, and helpful!

Please check us out! If you are interested in joining, all you need to do is go to the guild's home page and click on Join Guild. In the form, please put a sample of your roleplaying [ancient, recent, or made-up, doesn't-matter]. Also, there is no entry fee!

Thank you for your time! yum_puddi

User Image

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
holloween-hound

User Image

Weird Inc offers a sub forum for roleplaying, we allow everything as long as you are in compliance with the ToS.
We would love to have you join us!

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

Recruiting For My New Guild
Wanting Members Who Will Be Active, Please Invite Friends~ =)
We are a friendly hang out for non-smokers also, its more about being yourself without chatterbox trolls. We hold contests, have a roleplaying forum open, tons of polls, and nothing but nice members.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff