Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Lop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you ever get really bored, there's usually something here to do.
My guild is small, friendly, and entertaining, like a midget.

Mythical Marshmallow

Mirrour
Hi there! I'm looking for a guild to join~
While I do roleplay, I don't do it often, but I'm active and almost always online.
Any guild is fine~ I'll just see which interests me c:

Hope City
I hope you like it. If you want more info pm me.

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mirrour

If you're interested in a new Final Fantasy roleplaying guild, I have a few links for you. ^_^ Although the roleplay is the main focus, there are also hangout threads, an art forum, and contests. Hope to see you there!

Here's the link to the recruiting thread: Final Fantasy 0 Recruiting Thread
Here's the link to the guild:
User Image

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rogue Blood
A New World Arises

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Welcome to Rogue Blood, a fascinating guild where one can become whatever they may desire. In this land among the times of castles and blades you can fight in an epic quest, rise from the filth of the street to become the ruler of a nation, bring your name from a faint memory to an immortal ideal, fall for another of the same heart, discover new lands, sail the high seas, become whatever it is which your heart craves. Within this new world there is a great energy which can craft, change, or corrupt the world to your desires, and not all desire for things to be well. Begin your journey with the first step...join us.

Rogue Blood is a guild which promotes creativity and activity by requesting that all material remain original and allowing RPers to take part in games for their characters. We have several systems which allow the experience to be both fun and easy to take part in, and our current crew are quite kind and willing to assist wherever you need help. Typically we are quite easy on RP quality, but we do ask that you not utilize emotes or Txt Tlk so that we wont have to decode your every post. Join us now to begin your tale.

Our location upon the map...
Rogue Blood

User Image

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mirrour
Hi there! I'm looking for a guild to join~
While I do roleplay, I don't do it often, but I'm active and almost always online.
Any guild is fine~ I'll just see which interests me c:

User Image

We are a semi literate and above role-playing guild. We are a school rp, but we focus on freshmen to senior level students. We also...only focus on non-humans. The academy is in Ireland, a great place to be, and it is a magically protected school meaning that humans cannot find it. We have a list of accepted species of characters, but we have yet to deny a species. We simply have the list as a suggestion for members who may not know what they wish to play. We even allow aliens as characters. The guild may seem small because of the few number of members, but most of the members actually play two or more characters, so we have quite a few characters. Everyone is above semi literate and we have a very active OOC Chat. The members are very warm and love meeting new members. Classes are just starting so its a great time to check us out or think about joining.
Mirrour

User Image

Come Join Imagine Nation! Where nations are at war, game characters are personified by your characters, and allies are made in the least expected way.

*click picture to go to guild*

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
They speak to me at night,
the voices in my head.
I do what they tell me is right.
Will I escape from the monsters I see,
even if they are a part of me?
Sometimes I scream,
and sometimes I fight.
They tell me I am crazy,
but I think I'm alright.

Our literacy: Semi literate and above.
How new are we?: Well the guild was redone recently, but we are ready to go.
Can I become crew?: There is a application on the main page.
Do you allow fantasy characters?: Not in this specific guild. We prefer more realistic themes.
Romance?: We allow romance , but only up to pg-13.
Captain Activity?: I am on constantly so I am always around to help out members.
Character images: We prefer members use real images.
Pretty posts: We only require that members post their characters image and name in every post. Anything beyond that is up to individual members.
Character Options: You can play a security guard, doctor, patient, nurse, or psychiatrist.
Questions?: Pm Hope_Mercy_Rose

User Image

Dedicated Friend

User Image
[Our Story]
Time and time again the ninja of the world have thrown their strengths at each other. Special inherited traits were the first power, turning the tides of battles and ending many lives. Chakra beasts were captured and placed into hosts and used as weapons, bringing large scale destruction. Bigger and badder weapons were created to try and over power the rest, but they tampered with powers far beyond their control. Raw chakra is unstable at best, and incredibly volatile at worst. The largest Villages each tried to harness this power, only to destroy themselves. Enormous explosions racked the known world, completely decimating the largest Shinobi Nations. Little by little new villages are arising, and slowly rebuilding their empires.

[To Join]
Click on the mini banner above and follow the directions on the main page!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff